4

Chapter 4

    After a long silence.

    The sound of a chair being dragged broke the silence.

    Heinz sat closer to Xia Yi. He lowered his head and drew the inhibitor into the needle. His gentle voice was the same as before: "Put your head on your shoulders, it will hurt a little for the first time." His voice stopped Paused, "But if it hurts too much, don't hold back, bite me."

    It's as if nothing happened just now.

    Xia Yi breathed a sigh of relief.

    Heinz’s action of drawing the injection was insignificant. Fortunately, the last bit of inhibitor was also drawn into the needle at this time. He looked at Xia Yi tenderly, and then asked solemnly: “Are you ready? It’s about to start.” "

    Xia Yi, who had no idea what this meant, nodded, and leaned her head obediently on Heinz's shoulder. The shoulders under Heinz's shirt were broad and tight, but Xia Yi knew that Heinz's muscles He leaned on it obediently, and Heinz's body temperature spread to Xia Yi's forehead through a thin layer of shirt, and the contact between the limbs felt very strange.

    And Xia Yi rested his head on Heinz's shoulder, he couldn't see anything.

    At this moment, he seemed to have frankly handed over the right to dispose of his body, the deadliest and softest place, to another person.

    This kind of helplessness made Xia Yi extremely uncomfortable.

    It was against his instinct for the first time!

    Fortunately, the icy and snow-like breath at the tip of his nose comforted him very well. When he

    smelled it carefully, it was a little sweet, just like his favorite iced mint tea, with a trace of faintness in the coolness. of sweetness.

    Fortunately, this person is Heinz.

    Xia Yi couldn't help thinking that he would not be able to bear it if there were other people.

    Familiar hands gently brushed his hair away, the calluses on his hands rubbed against the back of his neck and caused a slight tingling pain, the cool breath in the air brushed over his sensitive glands, Xia Yi's body trembled slightly, his instinct made him He wanted to curl up into a ball.

    But he told himself—

    it's okay.

    Because that man was Heinz.

    In the next second, there was a tingling pain near the gland, and the artificially synthesized pheromone quickly filled the gland, wreaking havoc, a corner of the body seemed to be filled, and a strange breath wreaked havoc in the softest part of the body.

    As if being completely exposed in front of another person, Xia Yi couldn't help but widen his eyes, the electrified touch spread and wreaked havoc along his spine, his mind felt dizzy, and he couldn't even breathe. In a hurry, the corner of his mouth couldn't help making a thin sobbing sound, like a poor little animal.

    The glands became red and swollen rapidly.

    It shouldn't be like this.

    It should hurt for itself.

    Heinz thought calmly.

    The alpha instinct is terrifying, with a natural desire to destroy and an unreasonable desire to dominate.

    The instinct to possess and dominate an Omega is deeply engraved in the genes of every alpha.

    Heinz's desire for possessiveness and dominance was raging crazily, and even his breathing became a little heavy, but even at this time, he still didn't see any abnormalities on his face. He was still slowly injecting the inhibitor in his hand, and the speed There was no confusion at all, but his voice was imperceptibly hoarse, and he repeated comforting words in Xia Yi's ear over and over again: "It's okay, it will be fine soon, it will be fine soon." Heinz's hand was on