2

Chapter 2

    Xia Yi stopped and poured out the fruit candy from the iron box, stuffed it into his mouth, and looked over expressionlessly.

    Yinuo yelled that it was not good, and desperately fanned Xia Yi with his hands: "Calm down - calm down - Xia Zai, don't get excited! You have to remember, you already have three red disciplinary badges! Any more Two of you are about to repeat a grade, a red badge for fighting in the school! One badge is worth 10 conduct points, and if you have this point, you can use it to climb over the wall. Isn’t it good to go out of school? It’s enough to deduct ten times.”

    Xia Yi pause.

    "I'll accompany you to put on a sack when you go back! That's right! You'll have to take the make-up exam later, and if you fail Wu Baldou's class, you'll die miserably this semester!" Xia Yi glanced over there, his eyes matching Clovis's.

    They looked into each other's eyes - the young man's eyes were green, with the arrogant arrogance of a young man, and the pride of being no one else.

    Xia Yi sighed.

    It's just three brats who haven't even been on the battlefield and don't know the virtues of heaven and earth.

    Xia Yi's eyes fell on the marks of the Expeditionary Army on the clothes of the three of them—

    these were three children of the Expeditionary Army—

    maybe they were the descendants of his friend who was a fox.

    Xia Yi sighed melancholy.

    Junior Well.

    Always ignorant.

    He wants to show the tolerance and kindness of the elders.

    Provincial Heinz always said he was like a child.

    As for conduct points or something, he doesn't care.

    not at all!

    Xia Yi pulled out a loving smile and looked at the three of them, then pulled Yinuo and said, "Let's go." Yinuo heaved a

    sigh of relief, looking at Xia Yi's eyes full of the old father's son who has grown up and sensible. gratified.

    Xia Yi just walked a few steps—

    the voice from over there came again——

    "Heinz let a beta be the senior leader, isn't it too bad—"

    Xia Yi stopped in his footsteps, a sharp light flashed in his light brown almond eyes.

    He repeated silently in his heart -

    he wants to be kind.

    "It's just an unidentified illegitimate child with a false name-it's just that he was lucky and met the Zerg Grand Duke on the battlefield. If we meet, it will be fine." "Do you know that Omega mother of Heinz? Omega, I

    heard There are quite a few ministers under the skirt." The ambiguous smile was full of disgusting taste, "Maybe our chief beta is also like this."

    He wanted to be kind—

    what the hell—

    Xia Yi shook his head and raised his lips He spit out the candy in his mouth, stretched out his hand and slowly unbuttoned the cuffs.

    "It's over!" Eno knew that something was wrong, and with his last hope, he ran to the three of them first and said, "Hurry up and go." The blond and arrogant