15

Xia Yi felt relieved.

    Heinz is not angry anymore?

    The next moment, his neck loosened and he was gently put down. Heinz's eyes have returned to normal, and the previous brief scene seems to be an illusion.

    Heinz said nothing.

    Xia Yi dared not speak first.

    Although it was Heinz who hugged him just now, logically speaking, he should not be blamed.

    But what if?

    After all, there is no reason for Alpha in the susceptible period.

    Heinz glanced around and broke the silence: "They gave you twenty-three?" Heinz frowned slightly, Xiao Yi's character is like a child, give him another child? He couldn't help shaking his head: "Reckless."

    Xia Yi faintly felt that the word "reckless" was unfair to him.

    But he couldn't refute it, after all, Twenty-Three had disappeared under his nose.

    He coughed lightly and shouted to the surroundings: "Twenty-three? Twenty-three?" Where did the little boy die?

    Unsurprisingly, the room was silent.

    No one paid him any attention at all.

    He turned his head to look at Heinz, his light brown eyes were no longer arrogant, and he looked a little pitiful.

    Xia Yi felt that it was too difficult for him.

    He really wasn't the type to be an old lady. After thinking twice, he decided to give up the image that Heinz had left in front of him. He looked up at Heinz and asked for help in a low voice, "What should we do now?" His voice was

    soft Yes, there was a reliance in his tone that he didn't realize.

    Heinz has nothing to do, especially for Xia Yi like this.

    Xia Yi was sent by heaven to cure him.

    Resisting the soreness in his heart, he walked to the curtains in the living room and pulled the curtains. In the corner blocked by the curtains, Twenty-Three hugged his knees and leaned against the corner to watch the two warily.

    Probably Xiao Yi even forgot himself, and it was the same when he was just rescued by himself.

    If I don't pay attention, Xiao Yi will hide in the corner and hide himself.

    Twenty-three's habits are exactly the same as Xiao Yi's back then.

    Just like animals that have been wandering for too long, they are used to the wind, frost, rain and snow outside, and they can rely on their own freedom. They never know what warmth is, and they don't expect to have it.

    Xia Yi breathed a sigh of relief, but soon he realized that his breath was too early.

    He fed Twenty-Three milk, but Twenty-Three knocked over the glass and poured it all over the two of them.

    He changed twenty-three's clothes, and twenty-three tore up all the clothes and threw them on his head.

    He reads stories to Twenty-Three, and Twenty-Three tore Heinz's limited-edition collection in half and threw it on the floor.

    Xia Yi looked at the expensive book with great heartache, and pointed at the book with trembling fingers: "Do you know how much this book is worth

    ?

    " Xiao Yi has basically done all the things. When he just taught Xiao Yi how to read, Xiao Yi almost burned his study down.