27

Xia Yi is fine and can go home today.

    Beside him, Twenty-Three was holding a book, and ran over nervously looking at Xia Yi and asked, "Are you going to die?" Xia

    Yi rolled his eyes: "No way."

    Twenty-Three felt relieved He breathed a sigh of relief, today he wore a dark blue hoodie newly bought by Heinz, and there were two bear ears on the back of the hood. Wearing it like this, he really looked like a child.

    Xia Yi set his gaze on the big front pocket of his clothes. The pocket moved around, and it took a long time before a fluffy kitten's head came out.

    Um? cat?

    Doesn't Twenty-Three hate this cat very much?

    Twenty-three hurriedly stuffed the kitten in. Seeing Xia Yi's probing gaze, Twenty-three bit his lip and said, "This cat is so annoying. It bites my pants and won't let me out. It hurts me so much. Bring it up."

    The clean kitten came out blinking and blinking, and rubbed against Xia Yi persistently.

    Xia Yi clicked his tongue twice, grabbed the kitten by the back of the neck, and held it in his arms.

    Duplicity these children ah.

    The kitten curled its tail around Xia Yi's wrist as it wished, and meowed contentedly, without even giving twenty-three a look.

    Twenty-three was stunned by the kitten's act of crossing the river and demolishing the bridge. He watched Xia Yi caress the kitten, and greeted the kitten, feeling annoyed and angry.

    snort! He shouldn't have been fooled by that little goblin's pitiful appearance.

    I knew that I would fight Xia Yi with him!

    "Oh, it's quite lively here." Qiao Yan walked in with a fruit basket, put it on the bedside table, looked around and said, "Where's Heinz?" He acted as naturally as if this was his own home . He took out an orange from the fruit basket, dragged a chair and sat down, and said to Twenty-Three beside him, "Twenty-Three, you are here too. I haven't seen you for a few days, it seems that I have grown taller again." .”

    Twenty-Three Gao coldly turned his head to the side.

    "By the way, Xia Yi, are you healthy? I'm really embarrassed to say it. I got you in trouble again yesterday, but fortunately you are here. Otherwise, those bugs will hurt people. Come and taste this orange. I specially Pick, you should eat more fruit at this time, let me tell you, you are so skinny because you don’t eat many oranges..." The

    young talents in the military department are like the aunts in the vegetable market, chattering and analyzing from various angles The benefits of eating more oranges.

    Xia Yi and Twenty-three looked at each other, wishing they could plug their ears.

    Fortunately, Heinz walked in at this time.

    Heinz looked at Xia Yi who was wearing a T-shirt, shook his head in disapproval, picked up Xia Yi's coat, put it on him lightly, and asked Qiao Yan, "What happened yesterday?

    " They moved closer, and also looked at Qiao Yan.

    Yesterday's bugs were indeed a bit strange, and their strength and level were indeed not equal.

    Qiao Yan sighed and said: "These bugs have been tampered with. Fortunately, you are here. Otherwise, the bugs would rush into the crowd. With the lethality of these bugs, I am afraid that it would be useless for the inspection team to rush over. The casualties said last night. It may not be surprising."