10

Chapter 10

    Facing the glass door of the ward, Xia Yi rested his chin on one hand, frowned, and couldn't help sighing.

    It has been a day since Heinz left in anger.

    For twenty-four hours, no matter what he and Heinz sent on the communicator, Heinz never replied to him.

    But Xia Yi thought that he had done nothing wrong.

    Putting a light blue mint hard candy in the iron box into the entrance, Xia Yi bit it expressionlessly and smashed it to pieces.

    He admits he was wrong to kiss Heinz forcefully.

    He apologized!

    What a cheapskate Heinz is!

    "Xiao Yi, do you feel better?"

    Xia Yi looked over there, it was Dr. He, he immediately stood up on the hospital bed, and graciously brought Dr. He a glass of water.

    In Xia Yi's heart, the doctor who can save lives and heal the wounded is mysterious and powerful.

    He looked at old doctor He with eyes full of admiration, and he was so cute in front of old doctor He.

    Xia Yi's demeanor made Dr. He very happy.

    The gray-haired old man was pressed to sit down, stunned for a moment, and then smiled. Old doctor He liked this child named Xia Yi from the bottom of his heart, and he said gently: "I'm here to tell you, you can go back to school today, you I know my own situation."

    Xia Yi nodded expressionlessly, then shook his head, and hurriedly asked: "Doctor He, can you now know what kind of creature I have evolved into?"

    He later found out that he was not in a coma One night, he was in a coma for several days.

    And he is also a secondary evolved Omega.

    Although Xia Yi was a little surprised, he still had some understanding of the secondary evolution before, and quickly accepted this fact.

    However, the secondary evolution will show a certain degree of animality. For example, the secondary evolution of Heinz is an ancient creature similar to a lion.

    What will be his?

    A majestic lion like Heinz?

    Xia Yi was looking forward to it.

    "How can it be so fast." Old Doctor He laughed dumbly, "The second evolution is incomplete, and some Alphas can only have one of the five senses such as vision and hearing, and they don't know which direction they are evolving in their whole life." Xia

    Yi Nodding in dejection and disappointment: "That's it."

    When Xia Yi left the hospital, Xia Yi waited for a long time at the hospital gate, but Heinz still didn't show up.

    On the top floor of the hospital.

    Heinz watched Xia Yi leave, and knew that Xia Yi's figure disappeared from sight, but Heinz remained motionless.

    Old Doctor He pushed his glasses and sighed, young man——

    Give Xia Yi's report to Heinz, Grandpa He hesitated: "Although Xiao Yi has now been replaced with a pheromone-like inhibitor, you I know, this kind of inhibitor will be antagonistic, and it won’t take long for Xiaoyi to enter binding fever, so he must be marked. I didn’t tell Xiaoyi, but it won’t be long before he will know about it. "