23

Shen Nian was taken aback, looking at Xia Yi. At this moment, the black-haired boy had a different maturity. He had a feeling in his heart that he knew that a boy could do it. Taking a deep breath, Shen Nian tried his best to attack the boy.

    Once, twice, three times.

    Unsurprisingly, they lost.

    Shen Nian, who was covered in mud, got up again and again.

    Once again, Shen Nian fell to the ground and gritted his teeth. As Shen Nian was about to get up, when he raised his head, he saw a hand stretched out in front of him.

    He looks up.

    The black-haired boy hugged the kitten, stretched out his hand towards him and said seriously: "I will go to the school training ground every night, and you will go with me from tomorrow." Shen Nian climbed up along the boy's hand, nodded heavily, for some

    reason He firmly believed in the person in front of him.

    "Xia Yi—"

    Qiao Yan's voice came from the alley.

    Xia Yi turned his head to look. Qiao Yan followed a group of people and came out. He frowned anxiously and said, "Why haven't you gone out yet? Who is next to you?" Xia Yi followed the cat out for a long time, he never expected that Xia Yi would Appearing in this place, the road in the dark alley bends and turns, and the place where Xia Yi came in here is obviously not in the same direction.

    After twenty-three pointed out the secret passage, they followed the secret passage and made a major discovery, even Marshal Berent was alarmed.

    The marshal just ordered that all the people in the dark alley near the secret road be taken back to the military headquarters for temporary detention.

    Xia Yi happened to be in this range.

    Xia Yi still didn't know the seriousness of the matter, so he pointed to Shen Nian and said, "I met some acquaintances, this is Shen Nian, my classmate.

    " It looks like, if Xia Yi is brought back to the military headquarters and temporarily imprisoned, is it okay? Qiao Yan stomped his feet and said to Xia Yi, "Go quickly. I pretend I didn't see it."

    This area is already on the edge, and belongs to the area that can not be taken away.

    He decides to put water on his friendship with Heinz.

    Xia Yi looked up in confusion.

    However, in the next second, the red-haired Marshal appeared at the entrance of the alley.

    Qiao Yan yelled in his heart that it was not good.

    He turned his head and saluted the marshal: "Marshal."

    Marshal Brent looked at this side with a frown, his eyes fell on Xia Yi, the black-haired boy with light brown eyes who was holding the kitten looked curiously Looking at himself, the appearance is inexplicably familiar, wearing a hoodie, it seems to be an Omega, which is incompatible with the temperament here, but he faintly noticed something unusual in the young man.

    He sharply asked Qiao Yan: "What's going on?"

    Qiao Yan explained: "This is Xia Yi, a student at Wien College. As I mentioned to you, Twenty-Three is with him now. If it weren't for him Well, Twenty-Three still refuses to speak. He sent Twenty-Three here with me, and he probably came here by accident. It was all a misunderstanding." As an

    uncle, he has a somewhat rigid personality.

    Qiao Yan desperately explained to the marshal.