50

Qiao Yan said anxiously: "Marshal!" How could Xia Yi have any connection with the Zerg!

    However, the surrounding guards were ordered to approach Xia Yi step by step.

    Xia Yi retreated step by step, he looked at Berent disappointedly.

    How could Berent be so confused.

    He stared at A Wei, this Zerg must not stay on the spaceship. He knew what he said now, Berent would not believe him.

    However, Zerg and humans are originally two kinds of creatures.

    No matter how powerful the mimic Zerg is, it cannot completely simulate the human body.

    As long as he stabs that A Wei with a knife, then everything will be known.

    Xia Yi's eyes froze, and the dagger in his hand slipped into his palm.

    When everyone is caught off guard.

    Xia Yi took out his dagger, flashed past the crowd, and slashed at Ah Wei.

    However, at the very moment, Xia Yi's abdomen twitched suddenly, and Xia Yi's hands froze and paused. Berent stood in front of Ah Wei.

    Xia Yi gritted her teeth and stared at Berent with wide eyes.

    Berent actually stood in front of a Zerg, what a joke!

    But Berent said coldly: "Have you had enough trouble?"

    Xia Yi was really angry, and stabbed with a backhand dagger, trying to force Berent back.

    "Be careful—" everyone exclaimed loudly.

    But to Xia Yi's surprise, Berent didn't dodge, seeing that the dagger was about to pierce into Berrent's body.

    Xia Yi looked at Berent's eyes, and was inexplicably touched. He abruptly stopped the dagger a few millimeters away from Berrent's skin.

    Xia Yi gritted her teeth, looked at Berent, raised her head and asked, "Why can't you trust me?"

    Berent just turned his head and said to the people around him, "Take Xia Yi down and deal with it seriously."

    Behind Berent, A Wei raised the corners of his lips and said, "Xia Yi, what you said is so strange, why doesn't my father Do you trust me instead of you?" Sure enough, the identity of Berent's eldest son is easy to use.

    War criminals? ?

    How did the situation become so serious all of a sudden?

    Qiao Yan wanted to contact Heinz secretly, but for some reason, the communication has been unable to connect since the very beginning.

    What should I do now.

    He gritted his teeth, and was about to stand in front of Xia Yi before saying something nice.

    "Wait—" Dr. He stood up tremblingly, stood beside Xia Yi and said, "No one can touch him."

    Everyone looked at Dr. He.

    They all knew the identity of Dr. He.

    They looked at Berent in embarrassment.

    Berent held out his hand, motioning for them to stop.

    He looked at Dr. He and turned his head and said decisively: "If you don't agree, you can go down with him."

    Dr. He stared at Berent, and asked in a trembling voice: "Brent, open your eyes and take a good look Xiao Yi, take a good look at him."