59

Heinz's voice trembled slightly. Xiao Yi probably didn't know that before he met him, he had only responsibility for the world, but after meeting Xiao Yi, he realized the beauty of this world, and wanted to do his best to give Xiao Yi the world he wanted.

    To him, Xiao Yi is like the color of this world, without Xiao Yi, everything is bleak -

    Xia Yi looked at Heinz's nervous face, then looked at the seat, those people didn't know when They all stood up and watched them with smiles.

    Xia Yi looked deeply at Heinz's face, then suddenly lowered his head and smiled.

    How could he not like Heinz?

    From the moment Heinz picked himself up from the garden covered in mud.

    From the moment Heinz taught him to read.

    From the moment Heinz teamed up with him and stabbed the blade into the Pirate King's body.

    From the moment Heinz resolutely decided to stay in Blue Star and advance and retreat with the slaves together.

    He has already sunk.

    He will never forget that when he saw Heinz for the first time, he glanced at Heinz out of the corner of his eye before he fell into a coma. At that time, he was thinking, how could there be such an outstanding person.

    He just refused to believe, how could such an outstanding person like himself.

    "Okay." Xia Yi looked at Heinz, nodded, put on the ring, Xia Yi picked up another ring in the ring box, looked up at Heinz and said seriously: "Heinz, you Listen well, I like you, would you like to be with me forever?"

    Heinz couldn't help but smile, put on another ring on his ring finger and said, "I do."

    Starting today , they are no longer alone.

    Yun Qing held the cross necklace around his neck and said to the two: "Now, under our witness, Heinz Wein and Xia Yi have become each other's only companions. From today onwards, you will accompany each other all the way. Come on, let’s witness the traces of the years together.”

    The witnesses in the darkness cheered and applauded.

    During the period, there were also some discordant voices whispering—

    "Hey, Rhine, tell me, how does Yun Qing know that Heinz succeeded at this time? If they fail at this time, wouldn't Yun Qing be very embarrassed—— "

    "In case, when Yun Qing announced, Heinz and Xiao Yi hadn't finished their vows, and why didn't Yun Qing announce that they can kiss now, hehehe————" "

    Close Your mouth, Fang Du, you just need to applaud."

    "Rhein, why are you covering your mouth!"

    "Because you deserve it!"

    Xia Yi burst out laughing, looking at Heinz who was also laughing, Standing on tiptoe, he gently kissed Heinz on the lips.

    Over hundreds of years of time and space, they are still the best witnesses.

    But Fang Du was right, it was time for them to kiss.

    After leaving the church.

    Xia Yi and Heinz brought Twenty-Three to Dr. He's house.

    Probably because Xia Yi disappeared for a while before, Twenty-Three has been following Xia Yi, as if he was afraid that Xia Yi would disappear again.