42

Xia Yi stopped walking, and looked down at the wooden sword he picked up. The palm-sized wooden sword was obviously a child's toy. It was handmade, and the person who made it painted the wooden sword with great care. The wooden sword was glowing with metal. Glossy, but the edges are very smooth, very suitable for children to play with.

    How did this thing end up in Berent's office?

    Xia Yi inserted the wooden sword into the scabbard, and handed the wooden sword back to Berent.

    Berent remained motionless, his lips trembling slightly, looking at the wooden sword in Xia Yi's hand, he did not take it for a long time.

    This wooden sword was made for Ah Wei by himself back then.

    There is a small mechanism inside the wooden sword, only Ah Wei and him know about it, not even Clovis.

    Why did Xia Yi open it at the first sight?

    All Xia Yi's information flashed through Berent's mind quickly. Xia Yi's origin is a mystery. When he was discovered, he was in a coma near the blue star. When he woke up in the hospital, he didn't even know his age. The bone age at the hospital found that He's only 17 --

    he's the same age as Clovis.

    Berent suddenly realized this, from the first time he saw this boy, he couldn't ignore him.

    Berent originally thought it was because of Xia Yi's unusualness.

    However, it was only at this moment that Berent realized that Xia Yi also had black hair and light brown eyes.

    An absurd idea flashed through his mind quickly, and he stared intently at the facial features of the black-haired boy, trying to find traces of memory from his face.

    Seeing that Berent hadn't moved for a long time, Xia Yi moved the wooden sword forward a little bit suspiciously.

    What's wrong with Berent?

    What did you do to offend him? He thought about it for a long time, feeling a little guilty. After all, he killed all the Zerg used in the league.

    But it's not his fault!

    Xia Yi stared back confidently.

    Berent's throat moved slightly, and he took the wooden sword from Xia Yi's hand with a normal expression, but there was no trace of the turmoil in his heart, but his knuckles holding the wooden sword turned white from too much force.

    Sitting on the sofa, he didn't dare to look at Xia Yi again, he said casually: "Xia Yi, I'm sorry for what happened a few days ago, it's so dangerous, your parents must be very worried about you." His voice With imperceptible tremors.

    "Parents? I don't have parents." Xia Yi replied without thinking, "Besides, I wasn't injured a few days ago, so you don't have to feel guilty." "No

    parents? Have they passed away?" Berent asked awkwardly .

    Xia Yi looked at Berent strangely, but still replied: "I don't remember anything about my childhood, maybe I'm dead, who knows." Hearing

    Xia Yi's answer, Berent took a breath and clenched his hands . Tighten your hands.

    He could hardly control himself, this was the first time he had lost control like this in so many years.

    But reason told him that he couldn't do this.

    He has no evidence, everything may be his absurd conjecture.