16

half an hour later.

    In Tom's restaurant, the black-haired boy was wearing a white shirt and black suit pants with no expression on his face. He was covered with a sky blue cloud apron, which outlined the boy's thin waist. A pair of furry raccoon cat ears appeared in the boy's black hair. Now, coupled with the boy's light brown almond eyes and palm-sized face, even if the boy has the words "Don't get close to strangers" written all over his body, it can't hide his cuteness.

    The boy who was so cute at this moment asked ruthlessly: "Hello, what do you need?"

    The boy opposite him smiled shyly: "Honey muffins Well, as for drinks, Xia Zai, Xia Yi can help me recommend them Let's go."

    Xia Yi skillfully turned around and picked up the tray, the beautiful lines of his shoulder blades were looming under the white shirt, the sky blue straps outlined his slender waist, the bowknot trembled with his bending movements, and under the bowknot was A fluffy tail.

    After picking up the muffins, Xia Yi glanced at the row of drinks, resting his chin on his hands, and frowned in annoyance with his head tilted. After a while, his ears trembled on the top of his head, and he took a glass of his favorite without hesitation. He handed the light blue iced mint tea he liked to the boy and said, "Please take it."

    This is Xia Yi's part-time job.

    After he was rescued, he was penniless. No one would believe it. He is well versed in many techniques of killing, stealing, robbing and stealing. He went to the battlefield and killed the legendary general of the Zerg here.

    Fortunately, he was so poor that he was spotted by the owner of the Tom restaurant where he often ate, and picked up the restaurant as a waiter.

    This should be a year.

    Xia Yi said that the boss is good at everything, but he is a bit unscrupulous for the business of the store.

    After receiving the news from the boss today, Xia Yi knew he was doomed.

    What cat theme day, how did the old man come up with it? Fortunately, he fooled Heinz to take care of Twenty-Three at home and didn't follow. Otherwise, he really might as well commit suicide directly.

    The fluffy tail behind the black-haired boy swayed up and down as the boy took the food——

    The excited voice of the dining girl came from the side -

    "Xia Zai, so cute!"

     "Did you take a picture?"

     Yinuo and Shen Nian were eating next to her, her cheeks flushed slightly, she couldn't help stretching out her hand, trying to pull that damned tail down a little.   

      He wondered, what's wrong with people nowadays?    

     Why do you like to see people wearing such strange things?    

     The owner of the restaurant who appeared behind him at some point stared at him and coughed heavily.   

      Xia Yi immediately withdrew his hand, and the light brown eyes of the prickly young man rolled around, like a dissatisfied little animal. He pursed his lips, reluctantly and extremely perfunctorily added a sentence at the end:

     "Thank you for coming, Meow——"    

     There was no slight ups and downs in this meow, as if it was squeezed out from the throat.    

     Life is not easy!    

   Shen Nian couldn't help laughing, the cold-eyed young man smiled very charmingly, Yinuo glanced at it, stuffed a big mouthful of muffins, and couldn't help but think - among the freshmen this year, Shen Nian is quite outstanding , as an Omega, but exceptionally good skills, cautious and careful, at first glance, she will replace Vika-senpai and become the next Omega in charge.