36

Xia Yi stopped, turned around and looked at A Wei with his head slightly tilted.

    Ah Wei, who was leaning against a pillar with his arms folded, stood up. He walked to Xia Yi's side. Xia Yi looked at each other and said casually as if talking to a good friend: "I heard that Xiao Yi is also very happy." That's amazing."

    Xia Yi casually glanced at A Wei, smiled and said, "It's enough to deal with you." "

    Xia Yi, it looks like you really hate me." A Wei voiced regret, he stretched out his hand, patted Patting Xia Yi on the shoulder, he said regretfully, "But, don't you think we are a little bit alike? We can be good friends, don't you think so?" It was like Xia Yi could tell that he was not good at first sight

    . Same.

    He also saw Xia Yi's difference at the first sight.

    Even though Xia Yi tried his best to cover it up, trying to pretend he was a normal person. But what's deep inside can't be covered up.

    A beast that grows savagely in the law of the jungle.

    The smell of blood on his body couldn't be covered.

    They are of the same kind.

    Xia Yi sneered, grabbed Ah Wei's wrist, and brushed off his hand as if flicking away some dirty thing. He walked away from Awei, and when Awei passed by, he approached Awei, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, full of deep malice in Awei's ear: "Don't pretend. , I've already smelled the stench of bugs on your body."

    Ah Wei's pupils shrank slightly, but his expression didn't fluctuate at all. He just turned his head to look at Xia Yi, and said sadly and helplessly: "Xia Yi, why do you hate me so much? What about me."

    "Ah Wei, stop talking nonsense with him. Let's go." Behind Ah Wei, the classmate began to urge.

    Ah Wei looked at Xia Yi with regret and said, "Then I'll see you later."

    Xia Yi sighed regretfully, just now he just wanted to be like Heinz and deceive Ah Wei.

    It really didn't help.

    But yes, Ah Wei has done genetic testing, how could he be a Zerg?

    Xia Yi sighed and walked into the venue.

    Ah Wei watched Xia Yi's back disappear from sight.

    "Ah Wei, don't think about that Wien College student, he has no manners at all." His companion said angrily.

    Ah Wei smiled indifferently, took out a handkerchief, wiped his hands, changed hands and left with his companions.

    His companion looked at A Wei strangely: "A Wei, what are you doing to wipe your hands?"

    A Wei threw the used handkerchief into the trash can and said, "It's nothing." It

    was just stained with some dirt.

    Game start.

    Xia Yi and Yinuo stood on the sidelines to maintain order, they stood on the outermost side.

    Because after the challenge, the Zerg that played in the first game asked them to assist the teacher to do the final check.

    their front.

    The circular arena in the center is suspended in mid-air, allowing the auditorium arranged in a circle below to be seen clearly.

    Because it is a league that happens every few years.