40

Xia Yi ran back without hesitation.

    In just a short time, the outside of the guildhall has been covered with ice and snow, and the people around have retreated.

    Xia Yi seemed to be in a kingdom of ice and snow. The ground of the guild hall had been covered with thick ice, hoarfrost was attached to all objects, and sharp ice edges hung upside down from the high dome.

    Xia Yi, who was wearing thin clothes, couldn't help shivering. He ran back to the room where Heinz was just now, only to find a hole in the impenetrable metal wall. There was no one in the room. missing.

    Xia Yi turned out of the hole.

    There was an open garden outside, and Heinz was nowhere to be seen. Xia Yi turned his head, and the leaves of the half-person-high shrubs beside him were covered with ice edges.

    Xia Yi's expression froze. How serious is Heinz?

    Heinz, he, how could he be so serious?

    Xia Yi thought of the explosion just now—

    he pursed his lips as if trying to understand something.

    Just now Heinz saw him caught in the explosion again.

    He felt a pain in his heart, and when he looked around, he was surrounded by a vast expanse of whiteness. He seemed to be in a strange world of ice and snow, and there was no trace of Heinz anywhere. Where did Heinz go?

    Xia Yi thought, he and Heinz are so well matched, with him around, Heinz will be better.

    But where is Heinz?

    Xia Yi took a deep breath. Although it was icy and snowy here, it was strange that he didn't shiver like Qiao Yan. He didn't even feel cold, but felt very comfortable.

    Especially the smell of Heinz in the air.

    Xia Yi closed her eyes, quietly distinguishing the smell of Heinz in the air.

    Then he opened his eyes, turned his head to look in one direction, his light brown eyes flashed, and ran in one direction without hesitation.

    The closer it is, the stronger the Heinz flavor.

    When he was about to arrive, Heinz's smell disappeared instead. He slowed down and looked around.

    Here is the library.

    Their former combat command center.

    But most people don't know that in addition to the combat command center, this place used to be his and Heinz's temporary home. During the height of the fighting, the lights were often on all night and all night.

    A few of them are tired, so they often sleep in the back, there are not many rooms in the back. Fang Du didn’t go back to his and Rhine’s lounge for a while, and ran to himself every day. The animal was never quiet at night, and he was often forced to run to Heinz’s room in the middle of the night with his pillow in his arms.

    Later, when Suo Lingla came, she was the only woman, so he simply gave his room to Suo Lingla, and went to live with Heinz himself. Fang Du obediently ran out to rest with Rhine.

    There are so many memories of them here.

    There is a big locust tree in the garden in the center. Fang Du was chased and beaten by Rhine under the locust tree. On the stone table next to the locust tree, they often picked up the fallen branches and used the branches to draw the latest The battle situation was full of quarrels.