Heinz coughed uncomfortably.

    Berent tugged at He Qing's clothes. Xiao Qing didn't know about Heinz and A Wei, and he didn't have time to say it. From his point of view, the relationship between Heinz and A Wei was not like that. They think the same.

    On the contrary, Ah Wei is still very dependent on Heinz.

    Xia Yi thought of the origin of the child, and suddenly felt a little guilty, he hesitated and said: "There is no grievance."

    Heinz was the one who was wronged, right?

    He still remembered that he pushed Heinz on the bed and ripped off Heinz's clothes that day.

    This is fatal.

    Seeing that Xia Yi didn't speak, He Qing sighed and said again: "Xiao Yi, I know you have your own ideas, and my mother respects your ideas, but don't say it because you are afraid. Having your mother around won't make those irresponsible People who don’t take responsibility bully you.” Irresponsible,

    not taking responsibility Heinz finally couldn’t bear it anymore and stood up. Rao Heinz has seen many big scenes, but in the face of such a scene like a public execution, he still just Neng can bite the bullet and say, "Mrs. He, I am the child's other father."

    His voice just fell.

    Several condemning eyes fell on him.

    Xia Yi quickly said: "It's none of Heinz's business, really!"

    Heinz could only continue to explain: "There were some accidents that day."

    Berent frowned and interrupted: "Accident?" That's not possible Heinz only felt that the relationship between himself and Ah Wei was an accident?

    What's more, Berent already knew another identity of Heinz.

    Especially thinking of the person who said this sentence, Berent became even more angry: "Could it be that this is how you define the relationship with A Wei? No matter from which point of view, A Wei is much younger than you. Personally, shouldn’t seniors think more and take on more responsibilities? With all due respect, no matter what the reason is, you put Ah Wei in the current situation before getting married. It shouldn't be."

    Berent respected that person very much, and even that person was his idol when he was young.

    But even if Heinz was that person, he wouldn't let him bully Ah Wei.

    "No - no -" Xia Yi quickly explained.

    Berent looked at Xia Yi and said, "Ah Wei, you don't need to have any scruples—"

    Xia Yi interrupted before he finished—

    "No—but that time I really forced Hein It's yours." Xia Yi said with a guilty conscience, "And I don't want to get married."

    He Qing couldn't help being surprised and said: "Xiao Yi, don't you want to get married?"

    Xia Yi whispered: "Do you have to get married? Wouldn't it be nice not to get married? Right?" He looked at Heinz as if asking for help. Although he already wanted to marry Heinz.

    But it's not that strange not to want to get married, right?

    Heinz glanced at Xia Yi and agreed, "Well, it's fine if you don't get married."

    He Qing and Berent looked at each other awkwardly.

    They never expected that their son was the one who didn't want to be responsible.