This time the opening ceremony was held on the Atlantis. After everyone is here, the Atlantis will leave the blue star and fly into space. The Atlantis has been transformed into a sightseeing ship. It will complete a day and night voyage in the universe, and then return to the blue star.

    There will be a grand celebration ceremony on the spacecraft during the day, and the official opening at night. And Atlantis will pass near the meteorite belt in the seventh hour of the flight, that is, before the opening ceremony.

    Xia Yi thought thoughtfully, and stepped into the spaceship.

    In the distance, Berent's eyes widened suddenly, and his hands could not help but clenched tightly. Xiao Yi, why did he appear on the Atlantis? Hasn't his name been crossed out by himself?

    A Wei beside him stopped, looked at Berent and asked, "What's the matter, Dad?" He was smiling, but his eyes were carefully watching every subtle expression of Berent.

    Berent turned his head to look at A Wei, without any flaws on his face, smiled slightly, and said slowly, "It's nothing. I just saw an acquaintance."

    No one noticed that Berent's fingertips were trembling slightly.

    He Qing, who sent the two off, coughed a few times, said with a bleak smile, "If I hadn't suddenly felt unwell, I would have been able to go with you." She was pleading for Clovis, so that their family Anyone can go to this legendary airship.

    Ah Wei glanced at He Qing, whose face was a little pale, and complex emotions flashed in his eyes and said, "Yes, it's a pity to say it."

    He Qing frowned in annoyance and said, "I don't know when I will be able to recover from this strange disease." Good." The illness was strange and not serious, but the hospital couldn't find anything. But for safety reasons, she can't go to the spaceship.

    It's really not the right time for this illness.

    He Qing sighed.

    They have reached the edge of the spaceship.

    Ah Wei turned to He Qing, looked at the woman with gentle eyebrows, and suddenly said: "Don't worry, you will be fine." He Qing stopped where he was, then smiled and

    said to Ah Wei: "Mom, Waiting for you to come back."

    A Wei looked at He Qing with a complicated expression.

    If there is no accident, this will be the last time they meet.

    But he felt a little reluctance in his heart.

    Since he was born with memories, his mother, the queen, has died.

    Until he met He Qing, the word mother in his mind was no longer a cold word, but He Qing's face.

    But—

    it was humans who left him without a mother.

    How could he indulge in this false warmth and forget hatred.

    After today, his mother will be able to come back and lead the Zerg back to the top.

    Ah Wei cooled her heart, turned and left, raised her feet, and stepped on the spaceship.

    After today, this woman will hate him.

    He would have killed her husband after all. Killing Berent would plunge the human federation into chaos and maximize the interests of the Zerg.

    He won't change his plan because of anything, just—

    it's his last mercy not to let this woman board the spaceship and continue to live.

    In the distance, Heinz looked at the dark black spaceship slowly rising in mid-air, and felt palpitated.

    Atlantis always gave him a bad feeling.

    After all, the last time he was on the porthole of the Atlantis, he watched Xiao Yi disappear in the starburst.

    He reached out and pressed his left chest.

    The adjutant next to him asked: "Colonel, the military exercise has already begun. Marshal Berent has ordered that after all the legions gather at the designated location, we can open the video left by him. In this video, he will arrange our last Mission."

    "Video?" Heinz keenly sensed something was wrong and asked: "Didn't we talk about real-time communication before?"

    Why use the video left in advance, as if Berent had already predicted that he would not be able to communicate.

    This is not right!

    The adjutant scratched his head strangely and said, "Didn't the marshal tell you what the marshal ordered temporarily last night?" It's really strange, the other legion chiefs know about it.

    The Marshal should have discussed this with Colonel Heinz in advance.

    Heinz said to the adjutant: "Give me the video immediately."

    The adjutant said awkwardly: "Ah—" Would it be unfair to release the video of the marshal in advance? After all, the Mayflower Corps will also participate in the military exercise this time Woolen cloth.

    However, before he could finish speaking, he saw Heinz's eyes with a threatening aura.

    Forced by the aura, he couldn't help being taken aback, saluted subconsciously and said: "Obey."

    After he finished speaking, he realized that he was embarrassed and said, "But the key to the video is with the other army commanders."

    Heinz Without hesitation, he turned around and walked quickly towards the door.

    No, there must be a problem.