There were no empty seats in the auditorium, and waves of sound hit Xia Yi, making Xia Yi want to cover his ears.

    The challenge has begun.

    The Challenger League can be regarded as a warm-up before the official start of the league.

    Each school elects a representative to challenge the contestants of the organizer.

    After the previous challenges, only the Ryder Academy hadn't played yet.

    Finally in the last round, it was the turn of Ryder College.

    A Wei looked around at the crowd, and his eyes fell on Xia Yi who was outside the arena.

    Xia Yi calmed down and looked at Ah Wei calmly.

    "The first match is Ryder Military Academy challenging Wien No. 1 Military Academy. The opponent you are going to challenge is—" the

    host just finished speaking—

    A Wei stood up from the team of Ryder Military Academy as a representative, The corner of his mouth turned up and he smiled slightly, his eyes passed over several teams in the arena, and fell directly on Xia Yi. Under the surprised eyes of everyone, he stretched out his left hand without hesitation, pointing his fingers at Xia Yi.

    Xia Yi was not surprised, met Ah Wei's gaze, and looked at him without giving in, and their eyes met.

    The air between the two became anxious.

    The blood in Xia Yi's bones warmed up slightly, and he couldn't even deny that violence and belligerence had been deeply engraved in his bones to some extent.

    He also wanted to try out who this Ah Wei was.

    Xia Yi raised one corner of his mouth, raised his chin, and looked at A Wei provocatively and defiantly.

    There were also bursts of discussions in the referee's seat.

    "Is the representative of Ryan College trying to challenge someone outside the field? Let me see, I really have a good eye, and I picked Xia Yi." The principal of Wayne College clicked his lips and said slowly, "However, this violates the rules. I'm afraid it won't work."

    Heinz in the referee's seat couldn't help frowning and looked over there.

    What exactly is that Ah Wei going to do?

    Challenge Xiaoyi?

    He turned his head, and bumped into Berent's eyes looking at A Wei in the arena, and there was a flash of coldness in those eyes.

    How is this going?

    In the arena, the host was taken aback by this situation, at a time when he didn't know what to do.

    Ah Wei raised the corners of her lips, and in the eyes of everyone, moved her finger to Clovis. He smiled at Clovis and said, "Let us brothers compete. I heard that you are a secondary evolution. I also want to see how powerful the secondary evolution is."

    Clovis looked at his brother in front of him with a complicated expression, moved his lips slightly, and finally said, "I won't let you because you are the brother.

    " The young man smiled nonchalantly and said, "I heard from my mother that we fought when we were young, but every time you were beaten by me, you cried and complained to your mother." A Wei's eyes casually fell on Xia Yi outside the

    arena body.

    At that moment just now, he was indeed shaken, he was hesitating—

    but the hesitation was only for a moment.