Let's talk about it." The female doctor saw an alpha , heaved a sigh of relief, finally, what she was most worried about did not happen, this alpha is the child's other father, when she left, she kindly closed the door and gave the two of them a space to be alone.

    Heinz calmly walked to the hospital bed and sat down, but under his calm face, his fingertips were trembling slightly: "Xiao Yi, I have two things to tell you.

    " Say, help me take a look first." Xia Yi rubbed his hair in annoyance, he looked at the screen, pushed the screen to Heinz angrily and said, "The doctor told me that I was pregnant, and there is no color here No, how is it possible? I don’t remember it at all, Heinz has a look and see if it’s true.”

    Heinz looked at the screen, with a tremor in his voice, pointed to a small place on the screen with well-defined knuckles and said: "Xiao Yi, look here, here is the gestational sac, it is still very small, only seven weeks old, but You can already see the fetal bud, and its heart has already started beating, but it is still relatively light."

    Heinz pressed his fingertips on the instrument, and a shallow beating sound appeared in the ward.

    This is the rhythm of life.

    Xia Yi watched Heinz pointing his finger at the monster like a little seahorse, and heard the shallow rhythmic heartbeat in his ears, he straightened his waist and slumped down, and knocked Heinz's head with his head in despair. Shoulder.

    Even Heinz said so, it can't be fake!

    But he didn't have any memory related to it in his mind.

    It's strange to say that inexplicably came to this era, his body shrunk to the point when he was a teenager, not to mention, he also inexplicably differentiated into an Omega, and was pregnant?

    "Xiao Yi."

    Heinz's hoarse voice came from next to his ear.

    "Huh?" Xia Yi raised his head and looked at Heinz irritably to respond.

    "Don't you like this child?" Heinz's voice was slightly disturbed.

    Xia Yi was taken aback, and he looked at the little monster in the instrument. Will the things here gradually grow up and become the same person as Heinz?

    He doesn't seem to hate it.

    Xia Yi sighed, and said distressedly, "But I don't remember anything."

    Heinz took a deep breath and said, "Xiao Yi, this is the first thing I want to tell you."

    Xia Yi was curious looked up at Heinz.

    Heinz has something to say to him.

    "The other father of the child is me." Heinz waited for Xia Yi's eyes and said word by word.

    What?

    Xia Yi was taken aback, his mind went blank, and he said after a while, "Heinz, what joke are you kidding? This joke is not funny." How

    could Heinz be the child's other father.

    Is it possible to get pregnant if you get married?

    Thinking of how many times he couldn't hold back and secretly kissed Heinz, Xia Yi felt guilty for a while, patted Heinz on the shoulder and sighed: "You are my best friend! Why do you still want to be the little monster's father. "

    He turned his head and looked at the little monster with a sad face.

    Seems to feel pretty good. He also took good care of Twenty-Three, and raising the little monster didn't seem too difficult.

    He pondered seriously the possibility of a man bearing him.

    As for the child's other father, when he finds it—

    Xia Yi sneered inwardly.

    But Heinz took a deep look at him and said, "Now I want to talk about the second thing, I—"

    Xia Yi raised his eyes casually.

    "I like you. The kind of liking I want to marry you."

    "Don't be kidding." Xia Yi replied without thinking.

    But Heinz was dead silent.

    Xia Yi looked towards Heinz strangely, but Heinz embraced him without resistance.

    He wanted to push Heinz away in a panic, but Heinz cut his hand behind his back without any refusal. The other hand pinched his chin, and kissed him deeply.

    The bitter pheromone smell around Heinz hit Xia Yi heavily, wanting to occupy every corner of him domineeringly, Alpha's desire to control Omega was fully demonstrated at this moment, Heinz's kiss was full of irresistible Xia Yi's breath was short of breath, and the peach blossom-like blush spread from his neck to the tips of his ears. He wanted to avoid it, but Heinz's hand reached deep into the hair behind his neck, holding it down. He backs off.

    The kiss got deeper and deeper.

    It was obviously a pheromone as cold as ice and snow, but Xia Yi felt that he was in the magma that had been suppressed for a long time, and the pheromone in his body spread out without disappointment, and became entangled with Heinz's pheromone.

    The faint herbal aroma becomes more and more sweet.

    All the blurry images in my memory suddenly became clear.

    Everything that happened that night—

    he remembered it all!

    Xia Yi broke free from Heinz, pushed him away, supported his body with one hand, and pressed his beating heart with the other, and turned to look at Heinz with an expression on his face as if the sky was about to collapse.

    God! Die!

    He really did what countless people in the Federation only dared to think about or dared to do -

    he couldn't hold back, and put Heinz on the bed and fell asleep!