Marshal Berent looked at Xia Yi carefully. The boy was harmlessly holding a palm-sized cat and looked at him innocently, but Berent smelled a hint of danger in the boy.

    Qiao Yan explained: "He is still Heinz's friend."

    Berent's expression did not relax. Instead, he looked at Xia Yi with more vigilance. Heinz had never been close to anyone, but this person was able to stay by Heinz's side.

    A few people from the military department came over with a group of people from the dark alley. Among them, the bartender with a voluptuous figure surrounded by the military department gave Xia Yi a wink and said, "K, I didn't expect you to be caught too." Yes."

    K?

    Qiao Yan's complexion changed drastically, and he quickly explained: "Marshal, Xia Yi really has no problem. If he had a problem, how could he help us ask twenty-three to know the information. And he is still a student of Wien College "

    Marshal Berent looked terrified, and said unmoved to the people behind: "Take them away together."

    "Don't—wait—" Qiao Yan stood in front of Xia Yi, and said to Berent: "No way, Xia Yi is an Omega who just split up. Besides, he is kind enough to help us. If we take him back, the detention room is so bad. If something happens to him, how can I go to see Heinz. "

    The place they are going to is not a good place. It is a place used by the military to interrogate spies. It will be easy to get skinned after entering.

    What else did Qiao Yan say.

    "I'll go." Xia Yi stood up and said indifferently. He handed the little milk cat to Qiao Yan. The poor little milk cat held Xia Yi's hand and refused to let it go. Xia Yi carefully pulled it out. Get down and hand it over to Qiao Yan who stomped his feet anxiously.

    He looked at Shen Nian, Shen Nian's face was a little pale, just now he took some medicine at the doctor's place, and now the medicine was effective, Shen Nian didn't want others to know what he was doing here, he walked forward Looking at Marshal Brent: "His name is Shen Nian. He is a student of Wien College. He just walked here by accident. You can go and verify his identity. Collect his citizenship card, so that he can't come from the planet. Leave and return it to him after verification."

    Marshal Berent looked at Xia Yi coldly.

    Xia Yi looked at him calmly.

    The red-haired Marshal waved to his subordinates behind him: "Take them away together."

    The people behind had already stepped forward.

    Xia Yi stared at the red-haired marshal with wide eyes.

    This man is really unlikable, as annoying as Clovis.

    "Wait." Heinz's deep voice came from behind, and the blond colonel appeared at the entrance of the alley.

    He walked up to Xia Yi, and under Xia Yi's shocked eyes, Heinz gave Berent a military salute and said, "Marshal, there is no problem with Xiao Yi's identity, I can guarantee that." Berent looked at

    this He was regarded as the next marshal's successor, but he was a young man who had never understood it.

    Qiao Yan also said: "If it weren't for Xiao Yi, we might not even be able to save Twenty-Three. He must be fine, Marshal." What kind of face is Heinz's best friend.

    Berent looked at Xia Yi sharply with eagle-like eyes.

    Xia Yi looked at each other calmly, and he didn't lose at all.