In fact, this book is a little cheaper than the books that Xiaoyi destroyed when he just woke up and made a fuss in his study room. Of course, this is based on the price at that time. will be higher.

    It's just that he never thought that he would wait until the day when Xiaoyi's heart aches.

    Twenty-three pursed his lips nervously, and looked at Xia Yi stubbornly with his dark eyes, but the anxiety inside could not fool anyone.

    Xia Yi sighed, turned around and tried to put the torn book back together, but to no avail.

    There are no cheap things around Heinz, not to mention that this book is quite heavy and feels good in the hand. People like him who don't understand anything know that it is very expensive.

    In the past, he was ignorant. He didn't know how many good things around Heinz had been broken, and he didn't know how many sets of porcelain cups with hundreds of thousands of credits.

    When he came to this era, every time the clink of poverty rang, he would deeply regret his ignorance back then.

    After being poor, you will know the value of credit points.

    Xia Yi took a deep breath, stood up, clapped his hands, and walked beside Twenty-Three blankly. Regardless of Twenty-Three's struggle, he grabbed Twenty-Three by his collar and threw him in the yard.

    Xia Yi stood opposite Twenty-Three, and said to Twenty-Three: "I know you don't accept me, and think that I was just better than you yesterday with weapons. You have been messing with me since then? You want me to be angry and throw you away? Do you still think I'm not qualified to control you?"

    Twenty-Three pursed his lips in silence.

    "It's easy." Xia Yi bent his lips instead, leaned his hands behind his back, and motioned to Twenty-Three: "I don't need hands, if you can beat me, I admit that I am not as good as you, you can do whatever you want , if it doesn't work, you just listen to me."

    He didn't bother to reason with Twenty-Three.

    After all, he himself hates listening to reasoning, from himself to others—Twenty-Three also hates listening to reasoning.

    And Xia Yi always felt that he was very reasonable, so he decided to use some more direct methods.

    A fight or something is fine.

    Twenty-Three's eyes lit up without any pretense, but he didn't go forward directly, but turned his head to look at the blond-haired man standing aside. The blond-haired man hadn't had much communication with him until now, but his intuition told him This man is even more dangerous.

    Heinz nodded.

    Twenty-Three heaved a sigh of relief and rushed towards Xia Yi. The child's movements were very nimble and quick, and he directly attacked Xia Yi's spine fatally. This was ruthless for his age.

    However, Xia Yi flashed lightly, and pressed his elbow on the child's back. The child was like a tortoise that couldn't turn over, shaking his limbs desperately, looking ridiculous and pitiful.

    Xia Yi smiled mercilessly with her hips on her hips: "Hahaha."

    Twenty-Three's face flushed red, but he couldn't struggle no matter what.

    After laughing enough, Xia Yi let go of Twenty-Three, and Twenty-Three would come again without admitting defeat. After repeating this several times, Twenty-Three gradually looked at Xia Yi differently.