himself can pass this kind of question if he is alive." The black-haired beta complained concluded.

    No——Colonel Xia Yi himself failed the exam, because he had already been deducted 45 points just now and only had 55 points left.

    Xia Yi thought with a blank face -

    and his favorite color is not red -

    blue is the right color.

    Blue like the sea.

    Xia Yi was walking towards his usual throne. In the last row, there was a wall in front of him, which was located in the dead corner of Wu Baldou's range of activities. At the same time, there was a window next to it. The angle of the wind was just right, warm in winter and cool in summer, leaning against the wall next to it , without delaying sleep.

    Xia Yi was dizzy, a little unable to cheer up, and nodded perfunctorily on the table.

    The bell for class bell rang.

    Wu Baldou, director of the college inspection team, came in with a pile of books.

    As a teacher who can tell the history of the federal war into the biography of Colonel Xia Yi. Wu Bald's first section is undoubtedly the glorious deeds of Colonel Xia Yi.

    The middle-aged man who was over forty talked about Colonel Xia Yi, his eyes glowed, his voice was frenzied, and his body movements were full of passion: "Colonel Xia Yi is the most legendary general in the history of the Federation. Now you think the Zerg is very good Fighting, because our generation has already experienced gene fusion. Admiral Xia Yi was born in the dark age, the most desperate day of human beings. At that time, the living environment of human beings was oppressed to the extreme. The planet has become a breeding star for the Zerg, and the interstellar pirates and the Zerg have colluded to form a country of their own, and human beings are only one step away from total fall." Xia Yi's upper and lower eyelids have already begun to fight—after splitting, Xia Yi is always

    lazy

    .

    "Major Xia Yi's Battle of Fame is the Battle of the Fallen Stars. In the battle, the Zerg launched a full-scale attack on the human capital star. Major Xia Yi miraculously brought battleships to protect the civilians and broke out from the capital star. These warships are the predecessor of the current expeditionary force, and they are also the counterattack of our humanity. It can be said that Colonel Xia Yi is desperately trying to keep the last hope of mankind."

    Xia Yi finally couldn't bear it anymore, and fell asleep on the table in a daze.

    "Not only that, but in this battle, Colonel Xia Yi took the lead in killing the Grand Duke of the Zerg when he broke through. This is also the first time in the history of our struggle between humans and the Zerg that a Duke of the Zerg died in battle, breaking the myth that the Grand Duke of the Zerg was invincible. It is said that After the colonel successfully broke through and passed out covered in blood, the soldiers discovered that the colonel had a deep scar on his back." Bald Wu glanced at the familiar people in the classroom and sneered: "Colonel Xia Yi can be called the real one." Soldiers, some of us here always rely on our personal ability to stand out, but we don’t study well. Why don’t you think about how difficult the environment was at the beginning? In your current environment, if you don’t study hard, are you worthy of those who sacrificed? "

    When Bald Wu said about certain people, his eyes passed over many obstacles, and precisely landed on Xia Yi who was sleeping soundly.

    Yinuo couldn't help coughing, and tugged at the corner of Xia Yi's clothes.