We're halfway there

Începe de la început

He pushes me all the way to the edge, but just not quite far enough to actually tip me over.
"Daniel please I'm so close." I moan, begging him to make me cum.
"I think it's time to show you the positions Seb suggested." He grins as he pulls away his hand from in between my thighs.
I try to squeeze my legs together, hoping to give myself just enough pressure to finish what he started, but he's still sitting on his knees in between my legs so I can't.

"First one." He puts my legs over his arms, spreading them even wider and pushing them up at the same time.
I feel the tip of his cock against my entrance, slowly sliding inside, my walls stretching to fit him. Because I was already on the verge of coming, the feeling of him filling me up pushes me over.
"Holy fuck, yes! Oh god Daniel!" I cry out as my orgasm washes over me.
My back arches, my fingers claw in the covers of the bed.

He starts to pull out, until it's just the tip that's inside me, before pushing back in. He's not doing it hard and fast, but he's really taking his time, enjoying the feeling of my walls clenching around him as my body contracts while I ride out my high.
"That's it baby, shit you feel amazing."
Every time he pushes himself inside me another wave comes over me. Until finally I relax under him, panting.

"Ok time for the second option." He says pulling out. "You get on your side." I turn on my side as he lies down behind me.
His hand grabs my thigh holding my leg up as he pushes himself inside me from behind.
"Oooh this feels even tighter than normal. God I love you so much my beautiful wife." He starts to fuck me a bit harder than just now. The angle in which he is fucking me now feels amazing. He rubs against my G-spot with every thrust.

"Make yourself cum for me baby, touch yourself." He groans in my ear, so I put one hand in between my legs, where I can feel our bodies are one.
I start to rub my clit, moaning as he keeps hitting the right spot over and over again. My juices are flowing over my thigh and fingers.
My muscles start to squeeze around his cock, trying to milk him, but he's not ready to cum yet.

Me on the other hand, as I let my fingers work together with Daniel, I am already getting very close to my second peak.
"I'm almost there, please don't stop!" I moan, but luckily he wasn't planning on teasing me again, so he keeps going. I tumble over the top for the second time, shaking against him.
"Good girl" he says once my body stops shaking.
I'm already drained of all my energy, but I know he's not done with me yet.

"I wanted to show you a third option, but I think that might be too much for now." He pulls out again, pushing me on my back.
"Your bump is not in the way just yet, so the other options can wait." He lies down on top of me, leaning on his hands so his body is not resting on me completely.
With his knees he spreads my legs, his lips find mine as he thrusts himself back inside me.

I let my fingers run through his hair, I love the way it feels and I also love his tough stubble against my skin as we kiss with all the love and passion we have for each other.
Our moans and the sound of our bodies hitting each other with his every thrust fill the room.
We are completely lost in each other when I reach my third orgasm, this time I have my nails digging in the skin on his back.

My internal muscles are squeezing him in sync with the waves of my orgasm. It pushes him over the edge as well and while he calls out my name I feel his hot seed shooting inside me.
His arms are shaking as he is still leaning on them to keep him from squashing me and peanut.
When he is drained of his cum, his rolls over on his back next to me.
"I like these wedding nights. We should get married more often." He grins as he's catching his breath.
"As if we need wedding night to have amazing sex." We always have mind blowing sex.