Good morning.

Daniels pov:
Something is tickling my nose, I move my hand to wipe it away, but then I feel a warm, soft body against mine. For a second I'm confused, am I still sleeping? But my head clears up a bit and then I realize it's Skylar who is sleeping with her back against my stomach and her fantastic ass pressed against my groin area.
As soon as I feel that I notice the blood flowing to my lower regions. I try to move back just a little bit, because I don't want her to wake up by me poking her with my boner.
Then I hear her sleepy voice ask,"where are you going?"
"Nowhere, I tried not to wake you." I answer.
She turns around to face me,"you didn't, I was already waking up anyway. How did you sleep?"
"Like a baby and you?" I give her a light kiss and she smiles. "Same, but how could I not after last night."

Just thinking about last night makes even less blood flow to my brains and more down my body.
I think I need a cold shower again.
"Do you regret anything that happened?" She asks a bit worried.
"God no, I have to admit I didn't expect you to join me in the shower, but you were so good." I tell her and I lean over to properly kiss her.
She runs her fingers through my hair and with one hand she strokes my back.
All of a sudden my phone starts to buzz. I'm hoping it's just a message, but it keeps going.
She smiles against my lips,"Somebody wants to talk to you, maybe you should pick up."
Reluctantly I turn around to see who it is. "It's Michael, my trainer. I should get this."
"Go for it I'm going to brush my teeth." She gets up and I just stare at her as she is still naked from last night.
Unfortunately she picks up my shirt and puts it on, and I realize my phone is still going.

"Morning Michael, what's up?" As I answer the phone.
"Not much, but did you remember we have a training planned in about 30 minutes?" He tells me.
"Ah shit I forgot, I just woke up." I check the time and it's 9 in the morning. Michael is right I'm supposed to meet him in half an hour.
"Well will you be there? We need to get you ready for next weekend." He asks.
"I know. Yeah I will.. can I call you back in like 5 minutes?" I ask him.
"Yeah sure, but don't make me wait or I'll make you suffer haha." He hangs up and I also get out of bed to go to the bathroom.

Skylar is brushing her teeth as I walk in.
"Babe, I'm supposed to meet Michael in 30 minutes. To get me ready for the weekend. I just don't really want to leave you here by yourself."
I grab my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth as well.
"Don't worry about me, I can go get some groceries. Last night I saw you really need some. I'll be fine. But can I come with you first to meet Michael? I would like to ask him if there are some light exercises I can start doing. Or not if you don't want him to know about me yet."
As if I could keep a secret from him.

"Michael is my friend, I would have told him about you as soon as I got there anyways. So sure you can come to talk to him. Are you sure. you want to go for groceries alone? You don't know the way here, I don't want you to get lost." I check my face in the mirror. I can shave afterwards. I really don't have time now.
I hear Skylar going through her clothes and I go to the bedroom and pick my work-out clothes out of my closet.

"I'm a big girl, I can handle myself. As long as I know the address here I'll find my way back. I've got internet and gps on my phone. I'll be fine." She starts to get dressed and all I can do is stare at her. Bit by bit her delicious body is being covered and I don't really like it.
"Stop staring, and wipe your chin, you're drooling." She catches me staring and laughs.
I snap out of it and put my clothes on. Then I grab my phone to call Michael to tell him I'll be there.

Skylar has already made her way to the kitchen and checks my fridge and cupboards.
There's some eggs in there, but other than that I really do need groceries.
"I guess you have a special diet, being a high performance athlete and all." She winks and I start laughing. I remember saying that once in an interview because I was sweating so much then.
"Yeah in that drawer there's like a folder with all sorts of menu's that will make sure I take in everything I need." I grab the folder to show her.
"Ah that's good, so I can use this to make sure I buy the right stuff." She quickly goes through it and takes pictures of some of the recipes.
"For now I'll just make a protein shake, do you want some scrambled eggs?" I ask.