Road to recovery

In the hallway I call Michael, he tells me they are in the hotel lobby, so I quickly make my way there. I'm glad I don't get noticed by anybody. If they see me here they will know Daniel is here as well and that would probably make it go crazy with press and fans here.
I am wearing sunglasses and my cowboy hat, so I'm not that recognizable right now.
A sense of relief washes over me. Realizing my man is coming home with me tomorrow and him being still himself. Especially in the hall today, horny little bugger. He's going to have a hard time restraining himself, but I will help him out.

Biting my lip I think about what we can do when we get back, I'm going to please him with my mouth and hands. He tastes so good and I love the power I have over him while I'm sucking him.
Yeah I'm definitely going to make him forget the pain.
I see my three friends waiting for me in the lobby, Michael already got my room key, all three rooms are next to each other so we get in the elevator to go up to our floor.
"So I guess he's sleeping now?" Blake asks.
"Yeah, the walk in the hallway wore him out, but he's definitely pushing himself to keep moving, which is good. He just told me I should go and have some time for myself. Does the room have a bath?"

"I don't know to be honest. I just booked 3 rooms. Ours doesn't, the shower is good though."
Michael shrugs.
"Oh well a shower will do as well. Maybe I'm lucky and I will have a bathtub."
I really was looking forward for a soak, but I guess I might have to wait until tomorrow.
"I have a bath in my room. You can always use it if you want." Lewis says.
"If I don't have one I might take you up on that offer. I slept in that hospital bed with Daniel last night and that wasn't the best for my back. And I guess the tension of yesterday didn't really help either."

We reach our floor, I open the door to my room and quickly check the bathroom. Unfortunately no bath, so I think about it for a bit and then decide I'm going to use Lewis' bath.
I gather some clean clothes, a cute light blue sundress and some clean underwear. After putting my hair up in a messy bun I make my way to Lewis' room.
"I don't have one. So I would like to accept your offer." I say when he opens the door.
"Sure, come in. I guess I was the lucky one then." He smiles, pointing me to his bathroom.
A nice big tub is calling my name when I walk in, so I quickly turn on the tap, pour some amazing smelling bubble bath in the water and put my phone next to me in case Daniel needs me.

Before taking my clothes off I go to Lewis to let him know I'll be in there for a bit.
"No problem, enjoy yourself. I'll be out here watching some tv."
Back in the bathroom I take my clothes off and let myself down in the warm water. "Ooh this is so good." I say out loud.

Lewis.

I'm just about to change into something more comfortable when there's a knock on the door.
When I open it I see Skylar looking divine, her hair up in a messy bun and her arms full with clothes.
"I don't have one. So I would like to take your offer."

I let her in and show her the bathroom. I tell her I'll be watching tv in the lounge but I can't help looking at her turning on the tap. Seeing her round ass pointing my way as she's bending over the tub. Fuck, it drives me crazy. I really have to leave this bathroom, because my pants are going to show something I don't want her to see.
"Enjoy yourself." I close the door behind me and take a deep breath. I can't have these feelings for her, she's not mine, she loves Daniel. She does love me, but not in the same way.
I hear rustling behind the door, realizing she's taking her clothes off. Then there's splashing of water and I hear her sigh how good it feels.

So the woman I love is naked in my bathroom, the sounds she makes while getting in the water make my cock hard as a rock. How I wish she was making those sounds with me buried inside her, making love to her. My cock is throbbing, almost painful. I know if I would touch myself now, I would probably shoot my load within no time.
But I can't be such a pervert, jerking myself off while she is behind the door.
I try to take my mind off her, so I turn on the tv and put on a soccer match, at least I won't get turned on by sweaty guys running around behind a ball.
I will have to take care of myself when she leaves.
She can never know my feelings for her, the same as she can never know how many times I've relieved myself thinking about her.