It's a bug...

After a 14 hour long flight we have finally touched ground in Singapore. I've completely lost every sense of time. We left Nice Friday morning, had a 14 hour flight and it's 7 hours later then in Europe. So right now it's almost 24 hours later than when we left home, but I feel like it's Friday night, I have slept a bit, but not nearly enough to feel rested.
Getting out of the plane it feels like being smacked in the face with the humidity, making me moan, but this time not with pleasure.

"Oh my god, how do you guys cope with this temperature and humidity? I'm sweating already." When I look at Daniel he seems alright, which makes me feel annoyed. It's not his fault, but I feel gross and sticky and he looks like nothing is wrong.
"I've been here before. I'm a bit more used to it and also we train to be able to handle this. But let's get to the hotel, they have airco and a shower there so you can freshen up."
He takes my hand, making me almost pull mine away, the thought of him holding my sweaty hand feels so wrong.
He just doesn't seem to notice, so I try to let it go.

He was right about the hotel room. It's nice and cool in here and the shower is perfect. I'm very tempted to take a cold shower, but Daniel tells me that will only make it worse stepping outside again.
Eventually I start off with cooler water, but before getting out I turn the temperature up.
"So what's the best thing to make sure I get over this jet lag as soon as possible. Go to sleep or stay awake until tonight. Although I don't think I'll be able to." I ask Daniel walking into the room, drying myself off.

"We can take a couple of hours to sleep. Or not sleep, because if you keep walking around here naked in front of me there won't be much sleeping going on." His eyes wander over my body. I can tell it's not leaving him untouched as he sits on the couch a bit more comfortable, his legs a bit wide to give some more space to his growing cock.
"Well I'm going to lie down. You decide what you want to do." I wink before I turn around, throwing the towel through the open door of the bathroom. "But I won't be wearing any clothes."

I hear some rustling as he jumps up, chasing me to the bedroom. His arm snake around my waist, spinning me around so I face him.
"We can sleep when we're dead. I want you now." The way he looks into my eyes, makes my body respond instantly. My nipples harden as they rub against the fabric of his shirt. There's already a throbbing sensation in between my legs.
I place my hand over the bulge in his shorts.
"I can tell. Well let's not waste any time then. I want you too."

Our mouths smash into each other. Both of us moaning with lust for each other. His hands grab my ass, squeezing the cheeks.
"God I love that round ass of yours. Maybe I'll fuck you from behind so I can look at it."
The throbbing gets more and more, almost painful, I could have him right now, but first I want to taste him. I break up the kiss and pull his shirt over his head. Revealing his toned body I love so much. My hands run over the light sprinkle of hair on his chest, down to his abs. They feel so amazing under my fingers. His muscles contracting as my hands run over the sensitive skin.

"You're so sexy it's crazy." I say as my hands move to his back. I feel the muscles moving underneath my hands as he is now also letting his hands roam over my body.
"So are you baby." His mouth finds mine again. While my hands slide underneath the waistband of his shorts. Pushing it down together with his boxers, I grab his tight ass in my hands, "hmm so tight."
He grins, "I work out a lot" which makes me chuckle.

"Lucky me." One of my hands move to his front where I find his cock, pointing at me proudly. I stroke him up and down, making Daniel suck in his breath. I wrap my hand around him, my thumb runs over the tip where there's already some pre cum drops that I spread over the silky skin.
"I'm going to taste you now. After that you can fuck me in whatever position you want." I say giving him another kiss before letting my lips kiss down his neck.
While I'm making my way further down his chest, nibbling his nipples on the way, he kicks his shorts and boxers away.