Points again.

Holy shit, 8000 views on this story. Thanks so much!! I though I would get like 50 tops. Never imagined this many. Thanks everyone! Love the votes and please leave a comment.

We are about to head to Baku. The last week waking up every day has been a struggle.
As soon as I open my eyes I throw up. I barely make it to the bathroom in time, Daniel has been amazing. He is there for me. Holding my hair and rubbing my back. The times I didn't make it to the bathroom he actually cleans up for me. Even though I feel horrible that he does that, I'm not even able to do it myself.

During the day it slowly gets better. Most of the time I am able to eat something for lunch, but I have definitely lost weight already. Add to it that my boobs are very sore, I'm not really enjoying this part of being pregnant so much.
A couple of days ago we decided to tell Bri and Jenna. It felt wrong not telling them this huge thing, when I usually tell them everything.

I remember the FaceTime talk very well.
They were both on there and the first thing Jenna said was: "Jeez Daniel you are wearing her out. Girl you look exhausted."
And then there was Bri, who is a bit more sensitive and careful with her words: "Sky is there something you have to tell us?"
She knew right away, I don't know how, but she did.

"We do actually. I eh I'm a bit over 8 weeks pregnant." My ears started to ring after that because Jenna started screaming, she wasn't able to put two words together after that.
Bri asked me how I was feeling, so I told her how sick I've been, but how Daniel has been amazing.
Eventually Jenna was able to calm down a bit and we were actually able to have somewhat of a normal conversation.

I told them to keep it to themselves for now, but I know they will. It's going to be great to see them again when we go to the UK for Silverstone. Daniel and I decided we won't be going back to Monaco in between Canada and Silverstone. Even though there are 2 weeks in between he will be doing some work at the MTC and we get to spend some time with my friends and family. My brother at least, I have no idea where my parents will be.

And now it's Tuesday morning and this weekend the race in Baku is on the agenda. We packed our bags for the next few weeks and now we're at the airport waiting to board. Lando is flying with us as well as Michael and Blake.
The flight will be about 8 hours and there's only 2 hours time difference so luckily I won't have to suffer a jetlag on top of everything. Well not this weekend. Next week when we're in Canada it will be a different story.

During the flight I get sick twice which makes Lando and Blake look at me a bit strange, but I convince them I had some dodgy food last night.
I think Lando was more worried that I had a stomach virus which he could catch as well.
I would never be in a small space with any of the drivers if I knew I was sick, because I wouldn't risk them getting sick and not being able to race.

Baku is absolutely stunning. It has parts of the city which look super old. But then there are also hyper modern buildings. Just as Monaco the circuit is a street circuit which I love, because one day you'll be walking somewhere and the next day you can't get there because it's transformed into the track.

"Babe, do you mind if I skip media day tomorrow? You have your press conference at 12 in the afternoon and that's about the time when I start being able to function again. I don't think it would be smart to walk around the paddock being sick the entire time. That might start some rumors and I really don't feel like coming up with excuses." I ask Daniel while we are having dinner in a nice local restaurant. I'm really glad I can eat small meals in the evening, because at least I get some nutrients in my body.

"Why would I mind? Media day is not that important anyways. So you should definitely stay at the hotel or do whatever you want to do. As long as you feel ok. I'll be back as soon as I can tomorrow. I might ask Michael to stay with you though." Although I'm sure he already knows how I will respond to that.