Sexy surprise

A little heads up, if you can't handle smut, skip this chapter.

In the bathroom I check my looks in the mirror. I'm pleasantly surprised by how it looks on me. Because it's a corset my waist is a bit smaller than normal and my boobs are pushed up, it creates an amazing cleavage. I always thought this would be really uncomfortable, but it's actually not.

Thinking about what will happen when I get back in the bedroom I feel my sweet spot contract and my nipples are clearly visible underneath the shear fabric of the corset.
I smile at my own reflection when I think how Daniel expects me to just come out in one of his t-shirts.
I could make it even more fun by putting some appropriate music on. I connect my phone to the bluetooth speaker in the room and then I put on a sensual song I found.
"What the..." I hear coming from the other side of the door.

I slowly open the door and lean against the doorframe with one hand above my head on the frame and the other one on my hip.
His face is priceless, his eyes are opened wide and his mouth is opened a bit. "Holy mother of..." his voice is a bit higher than normal.
I make my way further into the room moving sensually on the music. Seeing the look on his face makes me feel so confident that I decide to put a little show on for him.

His breathing stops when I slowly run my hands down over my breasts and lower over my stomach. I bite my lip while I look him straight in the eyes. His eyes are almost black with desire and looking at his groin area, well let's say his boxers are struggling to keep everything covered up.
I turn my back towards him and sway my hips on the music. I turn around again and make my way to the bed. On my hands and knees I crawl towards him.

"Oh my god baby, you are so fucking sexy." He says trying to catch his breath. I sit on his lap and I slowly ride him with our underwear still on.
I know my panties are getting soaking wet. Not just from my juices, but also his own are already making his boxers wet.
His hands run over the corset and I can tell by the look on his face he's really admiring the view.
"You like what you see babe?" I ask him and he nods.
"This is a very nice surprise, I think you are super hot in my shirt, but this is next level."

I plunge my lips on his and our tongues immediately get caught up in a game of catch. His hands find my boobs and through the fabric he rubs my nipples which makes me whimper. Our mouths never lose contact as he pulls down the fabric so he is able to touch my nipples without fabric in between them and his fingers.
"I love how this looks on you, but can I take it off, I really want to feel your skin." He whispers when we shortly break up the kiss.
"Sure, there are hooks on the front. You can loosen them if you want." I lean back a bit so he can see.

His fingers quickly unhook every single one and with every hook that comes loose a bit more of my skin becomes visible. He leans forward to follow the path of visible skin with his lips. Finally the top part falls open and he discards it on the floor. His hands travel over my body and under me I can feel a hard bump pressing against me. I push him down so he lies on his back and I start kissing his neck and jawline. Then I take a small piece of his neck and suck his skin in between my lips. When I let go I can see I marked him. "There, now nobody can second guess that you are mine."

He growls, "seriously baby, you make me cum right now if you keep going on like this."
"Oh no, you're not coming yet, I haven't even started." I whisper in his ear and I can see goosebumps over his chest and arms.
I continue my path with my lips and tongue, on my way down I take a moment to flick my tongue over his nipples.
He sucks his breath in through his teeth and I can feel his nipples harden under my tongue.

His hands run through my hair while I move my lips through the little bit of hair that goes down from his belly button into his boxers. His lower abs contract when I place light kisses underneath his belly button. I finally pull down his boxers to release his erection, it's big and the tip is wet with pre cum. I lick my lips by the sight of it, but before I can start what I have in mind Daniel asks me to move around so I have my core above his face.
"Really? You want me to do that?" I ask him a bit insecure. I have experience, but I have actually never done that position.