You're getting lucky tonight.

It's race Sunday in Mexico. After the race in Austin we spend a short time with some friends of Daniel in a wooden cabin. We had a campfire and played music. It was fantastic.
I still feel pretty good. I'm only nauseous in the morning. So it's really morning sickness for me now and the tiredness. But I'm hoping that will get better in the second trimester.

I'm 10 weeks today and I have been feeling a bit scared. We lost our first baby at 10 weeks, so I've been a bit on edge and nervous. Also because I'm flying home tomorrow and Daniel goes to Brazil to do some media work and other things.
I have the dress fitting Wednesday and I'll be going to Brasil Thursday.
It's the first time since Daniel and I got together that we'll be apart for a couple of days.
I'll be fine I know that, but I will miss him like crazy.

Kelly is coming back with me, she will join me for the fitting and then her and her little girl are flying with me to Brazil. At least I don't have to travel alone, not that I'm still nervous about flying. I've been in the air so much the last months I feel fine about it now.

We are now heading to a meeting with Christian about next year and the due date. He knows I'm pregnant and he was delighted, just as his wife Geri. She is so nice, it was super weird meeting her as I grew up with the Spice Girls. But she is a lovely lady who has a lot of humor as well.

"Daniel! Skylar! Please come in." Christian pulls out two chairs and tells us to sit down.
"How is it going? Still feeling good?" He asks me and I nod.
"Yeah so far so good. So I can't complain." I feel Daniels hand on my leg, squeezing it softly.
"Good to hear. So you guys wanted to see me?"

"Yeah, we know Skylar is due around the 28th of May. So that could very possibly be during one of the race weekends. Obviously we don't know if the baby will be born in time, maybe it comes early or a bit late. But we did feel we needed to talk to you about what to do if she goes into labor right before a race weekend or during." Daniel explains.
Christian listens, nodding his head.

"Obviously we want to give you every opportunity to be with her to welcome your child. Let's say it will be born right before a raceweekend, depending on where the race is, I think we could have our reserve driver take over 1 weekend. It's a good thing that around that date we have the Imola, Monaco and Spain Grand Prix." He sips from his coffee.
"Miami is probably 3 weeks before your due date, so unless that little one wants to come early we should be fine there. And then Canada will be a couple of weeks after. I think it's safe to say, if all goes well you won't be far away."

I feel so relieved. Now all we can do is hope this baby doesn't want to come early. If Daniel is in Italy he can be home in a couple of hours, just as when he would be in Spain. Monaco would be even better. Then he's pretty much across the street.
"Thanks Christian, we know it's still a long way to go, but we do have to think about these things." I'm so glad Daniel will be going back to Red Bull. We love the team and the people working here.

"So Sky, when I called to offer Daniel his contract, I also mentioned a job offer for you. We didn't really have the details then, we do now, but I don't know if you are interested in a job with us now you're going to be a mom." Christian starts and I remember the talk we had when we were in LA after Daniels accident.
"Yeah I don't know, it depends on the job I suppose. But if I do work for you, it won't be coming season. Once the season starts I'll be already 7 months pregnant and after the baby is born I want to be a mom first."

He nods, "I understand. It would be a media job."
I have no clue what he means by that.
"You have to explain a bit more for me to get it."
"If Daniel and Max have to film a PR video, like the caravan race we did, you would be the commentator or if they would do a quiz, that you would be the one asking the questions." He tries to explain.
"Those videos of Max and Daniel will mostly be shot during race weeks. I'm guessing that you would still be here most of the season, with the baby?"