🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗

Start from the beginning

"Thik hai." They said and paid their goodbye.

Laughing maniacally, he looked ahead.

"Tum meri behen ki zindagi barbad karna chahti thi raahat. Dekho, maine tumhari karti." He said it like she is sitting in front of him.

Rolling and twisting his hand, he went back to his work. As if he didn't just ruined someone's life.

..
..

"Umi aapi. Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai." Rehmat had seen that she was alone so she decided to confront her.

"Ha bolo na. Kuch khaas baat hai." She turned around to see that rehmat was standing there fidgeting.

"Aap...aap mujhse nafrat kyu karti hai. Maine aapka kya bigada hai..." she asked.

"Hahaa... mai tumse nafrat nahi karti rehmu. Mai to bas mazak karti hu. Ek aur mazak suno, jis ladki se ihtesham bhai pyaar karte the na...wo koi aur nahi..." she took a brief pause.

Rehmat's breath hitched as she waited for her to complete the sentence.

"Mai thi." Umi laughed at her reaction.

Rehmat's eyes widen. She knew she isn't joking. Because he had said that the girl whom he loved was already married.

Looking one last time at her, she ran towards her room. Few tears leaking out of her eyes.

Umaira just laughed and turned around to continue her work.

Ihtesham was coming down to fetch water when he saw rehmat running towards him. He noticed her tears.

Paying no heed to him, she went past him.

Moving towards the kitchen, he saw umaira cooking something.

"Kya kaha tumne use." He yelled suddenly angry that his wife is being mistreated in his presence.

"Huh...maine. maine to kuch nahi kaha. Ha bas itna kaha ke jis ladki ko tum pasand karte the wo koi or nahi, mai hi hu." She smiled smugly at him. He looked so shook.

He couldn't believe that he loved this girl.

"Mujhe tumse ye ummed nahi thi ke tum aisi niklogi umi."he spat in anger and went after his wife who must be crying rivers right now.

..
..

"Rehmat...rehmat meri jaan. Dekho...atleast meri taraf to dekho." He held her face and made her look at him. Though, she kept her eyes closed, stil tears were flowing.

"Meri baat sun lo bas. Phir jo saza deni hogi uske liye taiyar hu mai." His voice filled with pain clenched her heart.

Slowly opening her eyes, she first saw his red eyes.

"Meri jaan, mai...mai wo..wo sach keh rahi hai...lekin ab mai usse mohabbat nahi karta. Mujhe to usse mohabbat thi bhi nahi. Bas ek chota sa crush tha. Per wo kab zidd me badal gaya pata hi nahi chala." He said as he remembered the time he would spend with her.

Rehmat gulped as she looked at the siren look on his face.

"Tumhe pata hai, jab tum meri biwi banke hamare bistar per baithi to mujhe kaisa mehsoos hua. Jaise ke mujhe duniya ki har khushi mil gayi. Maine ye din to umi ke saath bhi nahi soche the. Meri har khwahish, har zidd ab tumse shuru hoti hai. Wo to kuch bhi nahi thi. Or mujhe usse ye ummed nahi thi ke wo aisa karegi." He wiped her tears.

She was looking at him like a lost puppy.

"Per...per aap mujhe uske liye chod denge..." she wailed. Making her sit on his lap, he gently swayed them.

"Kabhi nahi. Mai apni masoom si rehmat ko chod kar kisi ke bhi paas nahi jaunga. Mai to ye soch raha hu ke hum kisi or jagah shift hojaye. Tumhe yaha ka mahaul kharab kar raha hai." He rubbed her back soothingly.

Keeping her head on his chest, she hummed. Smiling, he laid down with her on the top of him.

She tried to lay down, but he held her tightly.

"Nahi...tum meri baho me hi sojao." He said.

..
..

"Ishmat, kya horaha hai meri jaan. Tum ro kyu rahi ho.." ibad rubbed her hand as she wailed suddenly.

They both were sleeping peacefully when he woke to her painful crying.

"Ibad...ibad maine ek bohot bura khwab dekha. Jaha...jaha kuch gunde...mere saath...mere sath. Please mujhe akela mat chodiyega..." she cried clutching him more tightly.

He was shocked too. Gently hugging her, he laid down with her. Humming a lullaby, he made her sleep.

Meanwhile, his sleep evaporated in thin air when she said that someone tried to harass her.

Reality dawning upon him very fast.

"Agar meri beti hui or uske saath ye sab....ya Allah ye maine kya kar diya..." he whispered with tears in his eyes.

But what could he do. He couldn't reverse the time and stop all of this.

..
..

"Raahat. Ek khush khabri hai. Hume un sab ladko ka pata chal gaya. Or unke khilaf propf bhi hai hamare paas." Raniya hugged her. Seema too had come to know that she was raped.

Still, she wasn't disgusted with her but stood with her.

"Humne unke khilaf report likhwa di hai. Or police ne unhe giraftar bhi kar liya hai. Ab bas unka bayan lena baki hai." Sadim, raniya's husband said.

Raahat greatfully nodded at them.

"Arre...tum hamari choti behen jaisi ho. Tum na hoti to hum apna kaam manage kaise karte. Tum is haalat me bhi kaam kar rahi ho, salute hai tumhe." Raniya hugged her again.

They all waited for culprits to accept their crime.

============================

"Ha humne us ladki ka rape kiya. Or uske liye hume paise mile the." One of the man accepted.

Raahat who standing outside the interrogation room gasped. Who could be the one who paid them to rape her.

"Unka naam ibad zaidi hai." Other one said.

Her breath shortened as she held seema's hand.

Asking her to take her outside, she gulped the air greedily.

__________________________________

Ahhah....ibad. Very bad.

Emotional chapters coming.

And yes, saaqib's POV is coming too.

Ab bas dono milne wale hai wapis se.....