She looked ahead as she saw people moving frantically. Some where coming inside with their family member while some left in relief.

"Huh..ha chale mam." She nodded as they again sat in the same auto.

..
..

"Masha Allah. Mubarak ho raahat. Tum to maa banne wali ho. Or mai khala.." seema ranted excitedly. While raahat just sat in daze. She didn't knew what she would do with this baby.

"Raahat, lekin tumne mujhse ye baat kyu chupai ke tum already married ho." Married word took her out of her daze.

"Huh..ha ha. Tum khala banne wali ho. Or mai maa...seema kya hum iske baare me baad me baat kare." She said laying down on the stiff bed. She had a habit of laying on the soft bed but now she got cold single sheet and a pillow in the name of mattress.

"Thik hai." Seema said and laid on her sheets.

..
..

"Mujhe nahi jane ka mann nahi hai yahya. Please samjhaye na bhai ko." She clutched his arms as he shook his head in no.

"Nahi umi, hume hospital jaana chahiye. Atleast hume baby ke baare me pata to chalega. Baby safe hai ke nahi. Hume to regular check up karana chahiye." Yahya said as saaqib waited for their banter to stop.

"Chalo umi. Mai jaa raha hu na. Hum acche se acche doctor ke paas jayenge." Saaqib said taking his car keys.

Sulking, she went behind him. Yahya shook his head. He had a meeting so he was not going but saaqib decided to go with her.

..
..

"Ye dekhiye aapka baby. Masha Allah heart beat bhi sahi hai. And iski ungliya bhi banni shuru ho chuki hai." Doctor pointed at the screen as they both looked with tears in their eyes.

"Bhai." She clutched his hand as they both saw the scene with an unknown emption in their heart.

On kne side, they had luxury of private hospital with a personal doctor. Umi was pampered with lots of healthy food.

While on the other hand, raahat had to fight for a single meal.

..
..

"Umi, tum aaram karo. Hum dekh lenge." Saafi and sharib made her sit on the sofa.

It was the wedding of ibad and ihtesham. And they were doing last minute preparations. They had an intimate mehendi and haldi because umi couldn't strain much.

"Accha baba mujhe atleast ishmat or rehmat ke paas hi le chalo." She huffed as they help her stand.

Moving upstairs, she went inside guest room to see the brides already dressed.

"Masha Allah." She whispered as she remembered her own rukhsati.

"Kya hua appi. Hum acche nahi lag rahe hai kya?" Rehmat asked as she looked at her hopefully.

"Tum dono hi Mashaallah bohot pyari lag rahi ho. Kisi ki nazar na lage." She took balaye and pinned the dupatta on their head.

Zeenat mami came up as she saw her daughter dolled up and to be married.

"Meri bacchiya." She hugged them both as few tears leaked her eyes. Both the girls had tears in their eyes too. But they held it for the sake of their mother.

"Mami bas kare. Kahi durr nahi jaa rahi hai. Apne hi ghar aa rahi hai." Umi hugged her from behind making a circle.

Zeenat laughed and moved back. Taking their balaye, she made them sit on bed as Qazi sahab was on his way.