38

It was morning and Dread-Quake-Storm woke up. He grabbed his pad and walked out. He walked out and saw his sire and carrier fast asleep. He walked over and typed words in. He then played the voice. Sire, carrier I need a bath. And I am thirsty. Hmm. TailGlider. Hmm. He said both of us. So don't ask me. I got up and grabbed the bottle. Son, do you want us both to give you the bath? Dread-Quake-Storm nodded. Well, you heard the vote Megs. He wants us both. Now get your butt off the berth and help me out now. Ugh. TailGlider. No. Do what your son says. He wants us both to give him a bath. Now get butt of the berth and help me out with him.

I went and lifted our son. Now Megs. I then walked into the washroom. I looked and still didn't see Megs. I went and walked out. I went and grabbed his audio receptors. He yelped and yelled. TAILGLIDER! LET GO OF MY RECEPTORS! THAT HURTS MY DEAR! I dragged him inside and sat him down. Now help out. I walked over and threw a rag at him. Dread-Quake-Storm smiled. He then giggled but in a weird way. Megatron looked down. Not funny, son. He grabbed the washrag and started washing his back. Dread-Quake-Storm shivered. He looked and saw a bottle. He pointed at it. I looked at what he was pointing at. You want bubbles. He nodded. I reached over and grabbed it and added the bubbles.

Dread-Quake-Storm swooshed the water around smiling. Megatron laughed and chuckled seeing his son having fun. Dread-Quake-Storm then got the bubbles he grabbed some and he stood up and added the bubbles on his Sire's helm. He smiled and clapped. Megatron looked at him and he shook his helm. Dread-Quake-Storm smiled and giggled. Soon we were done and Megatron lifted his son up and dried him off. Now off you go. He lightly nudged his son and Dread-Quake-Storm walked off. I got up and started walking. Ah. Not so fast TailGlider. Get over here my queen. I turned and looked at him. Hmm. Since when were you the boss of me? I said to him, teasing him. TailGlider. I then walked off.

Megatron shook his helm. He went over and emptied the tub and drained the water. He got up and went to his cabinet to grab something. He opened but when he did he didn't see the bottle that you gave him. He moved stuff around looking for the bottle. You were in the other room hearing stuff coming from the washroom. You got up from the chair at the desk and went to see what the noise was. You looked and saw Megatron looking for something. Soon you decided to ask him what he was looking for. Megs, what are you looking for? I asked him.

Sweet spark. Have you seen the bottle that you gave me for my birthday? I can't find it. It should be in your cabinet Megs. Well, it's not. And I need to find it. I walked over and checked my cabinet but I didn't see it. Megs. Why don't we ask Soundwave if he can get it and get it as quick as he can. TailGlider, I don't think I can wait. Ugh. Sweet spark without it I need to take it easy or my back will give out. Ugh. I am not the same as I used to be. Megatron then walked out. I looked and watched my husband walk out. You are doing fine Megs. Because you always find a way to have fun with our kids including me.