11

SkyQuaker was reading but wanted to ask his father a question. He grabbed his book and walked out. He headed out and headed towards the med bay. Megatron was resting and didn't hear the doors open to the med bay. SkyQuaker walked up and nudged his father. He whispered, dad. Megatron stirred in his sleep. SkyQuaker sighs. He nudged his father and pushed him a little bit. Getting a little agitated.

Soon Megatron was starting to wake up. Mmmm. Huh. Son. Is something wrong? No, dad. I want to ask you something. Oh, and what's that. I don't have a girlfriend or anything but how did you know that mommy was the one. Megatron's eyes widened. Uh. Umm. Well, I just knew she was the one son. But not only that, we got closer when I was helping her with you when you were just a sparkling and when you and your mother lost Dreadwing, which is your father.

Yeah, I know that dad. How did mom know you were the one? Uh, that you might want to ask your mother. Look, I love your mother. When you lost your father, I immediately felt sorry for you and your mother. But not only that you needed a father figure then. And your mother knew you needed a father figure. So she asked me and I accepted it. Look I love you even if you are or not my son. I will always love you SkyQuaker as my own sparkling. Dad. Megatron chuckled. Well it's the truth son.

TailGlider walked into the room and went to check on the kids. She checked on SkyQuaker. I opened his door but didn't see him. Hmmm. Let me guess he went to see his father. I left his room and headed to the med bay. I walked out of our room and I was walking in the halls when I bumped into Soundwave.

Soundwave. Sorry I didn't mean too. Answer: it's alright. I smiled. Question; do you know if SkyQuaker is in the med bay with his father? I saw Soundwave shaking his helm telling me no he doesn't know. Alright, thank you. I'll go check for myself. I approached the med bay doors. They opened and I saw SkyQuaker sitting on the berth with his father.

Ahem. You know you should let your father rest. SkyQuaker dropped his head down. Sorry mom. I…I wanted to ask my father a question. He told me I should also ask you. Oh, and what question would that be son. Uh… how did you know that dad and also my deceased father was the one. I also asked dad, he said he just knew but he got closer to you when he was helping you and taking care of me.

I walked over and lifted his chin with my digits. Son, I just knew. But I also fell in love with your father Dreadwing because I just knew we were meant to be. But soon he was killed and I thought I would never find someone to fall in love with until your father came in. He helped in a way that I can't really describe. He was there more than you can think, son. Your father knew that you needed a father figure because after we lost Dreadwing. And I really wouldn't know where I would be if he didn't help me or come into my life. I looked up and I saw Megatron smiling at me. He knew that I was right. Where would I be if he didn't come into my life?