22 continues with page 20, and 21

Warning: mature if you are under the age 18 please leave. If you cringe at lemon please leave. But letting some readers know that I am not very good at mature stuff. But I do try my best.

I smiled. Good. Now leave us humans. I want time with my warlord. Megatron looked down at you and smirked. Come Megs. I took his hand and walked off. He bent down and whispered this. Well played, my queen. Well what can I say Megs. I wanted time with you. Soon I felt him lifting me up. Megs. I looked at him, seeing him smiling at me. Happy birthday my dear. I giggled. Thank you. We both went and kissed each other. The kiss was endless. Soon I felt him curling his tongue in my mouth. I moaned in pleasure. I heard him chuckling. We both backed away. I love you, Megs. I love you too, TailGlider.

Soundwave we need a bridge, but watch the kids for us. It's going to be a long day I think. I heard Megs saying this and I smirked and smiled. Soon the bridge opened and we walked through. We walked through and walked straight to our quarters but ran into Starscream. Gasp. My Liege. Starscream, I don't say this but thank you for giving your queen Dreadwing's sword. I widened my eyes and so did Starscream. He was hearing his master saying thank you. He has never said thank you to him before. Uh….you're…welcome, my Liege. Soon he walked off.

We walked and approached our quarters. We walked in and Megs locked the doors. He walked in and laid me on our berth. He slowly got on top of me. You are so beautiful my queen. I immediately blushed. I heard him chuckle. Soon I felt kissing my neck cables. Ummm. Soon I yelped when I felt him nip on one of my cables. I moaned, feeling the pleasure from him. I then opened my valve. I wanted more. Megatron looked down and smiled. Hmmm. M…egs. I felt him moving his tongue inside my valve.

Megatron then went and used his digits. He moved them slowly in your valve. You moaned saying his name which he loved hearing. He went furthermore until you were close to overloading on his digits. Megs…I am close. Soon I overloaded on his digits. He pulled them out and licked your juices. Hmmm. You are very sweet and tasty my dear. I chuckled. Now quit teasing Megs. You know what else I want. Megatron looked at you. Very well, my queen. I looked and saw him taking his codpiece off. I laid my helm down until I felt him. Megatron groaned.

I moved my hips so he could move around. I then felt him going in deeper. Ummm. This…feels good. Megatron chuckled. Well of course my dear. He bent down and started kissing me. I then felt I was getting close. Megs, I am close. Megatron grunted and groaned. He went more soon, his hips and back jerked forward. I screamed once I overloaded hard on his spike. Megatron immediately roared. I then felt him feeling inside my tank with his transfluid. I moaned feeling his transfluid fill the inside of my tank. Soon he collapsed on top of me.

I was panting but I turned over and looked at my husband and he was so exhausted that he had passed out. I giggled. I must've given you the pleasure you needed that you completely passed out. I close my valve. I got up and went and lifted him and laid him down and closed his codpiece for him. I kissed his cheeks. Sleep well my warlord. And thank you. This was the best birthday ever. I walked over and sat everything up and I climbed back on the berth I looked at my husband. I am proud to have him as a husband like I was proud of having Dreadwing as a husband. I knew it was getting late but I was thinking until I drifted off to sleep.