25

A/N: hey guys sorry for not updating much on this. Have other stories in progress. I am working on one where it's about Megatrons daughter and she is the sparkmate of prime. I am making sure to update on this. So please have patience with me. Sometimes it takes me a while what I want to say or type. So enjoy the story.

Okay this I didn't want to do. But I didn't had it but sorta did. I don't like it with abuse or anything. But I just something in there but I didn't have it were Megatron spanked one of his triplets.

Sire we. SILENCE! The trines both stood up and kept their mouths shut. Now for you three. You will be taking care of us. And also clean up your rooms. And our room. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR! The trines were scared. ANSWER ME! DO I MAKE MYSELF? YES OR NO! Yes sire. Now first do our berth undo what you do to our berth and I mean now. The trines walked. MOVE IT! The trines quickly ran off. This is your fault brother. No it's not. It's yours. ENOUGH YOU THREE! GET TO WORK OR YOU'LL KNOW WHAT'S COMING!

I was sitting back with my valve in so much pain. Our doors opened and it was Knockout. Knockout walked in and checked Megatron's back. Megatron hissed. Knockout, easy. Sorry my Liege. While knockout was checking Megatron back the trines walked in and started working on their sire and carriers berth. Megatron and TailGlider watched. Megatron watched them and made sure they undo what they did. Soon the doors opened. And it was Steve. My Liege sorry to bother you. But it's Soundwave. On what now. Steve what happened. Well. Soundwave was working and everything until he picked up something and well. See for yourself. Steve moved aside and soon Soundwave walked in as a human. The trines looked. SkyDread laughed. Megatron growled. Son. Zip it. Yes sire.

Soundwave what happened. He walked over and grabbed a paper and wrote down what happened. He then showed it to Megatron. Megatron looked at it. Hmmm. I see. Trines. Did you have something to do with this? They looked at their sire. Sire, it was SkyDread's idea. Not ours. I didn't go through with it. Sis. Thanks a lot. SKYDREAD! Megatron immediately got up and grabbed SkyDread. Sire. Megatron walked over into the washroom. TailGlider was sitting when she heard her son yelling and crying. Sire. Sire. Stop that hurts. SkyDread immediately ran with his bottom red. Ow! Ow! Ow! SkyDread went back and cleaned the berth. They were done and they ran back to their rooms.

SkyDread was crying. He immediately looked at his sister. You. He immediately ran towards her. Brother. SIRE! brother let go of me. They were fighting and everything he shoved her and she slammed hard into the wall. She immediately fell forwards hitting her face on the floor. She immediately cried. She went and ran to her sire, and carrier. Megatron was sitting at his desk looking over stuff when he turned and saw FlightDragon running in and crying and she immediately went and hugged him so hard and tightly. He sat his pad down and lifted her up.

FlightDragon what's wrong. Gasps. What happened to your face? He asked her. Sire. It was SkyDread. She started whimpering and crying. Shh. Your sires got you. Shhh. I am here. He covered her receptors. SKYDREAD! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE NOW! Megatron went and rocked FlightDragon trying to calm her down. He then felt a servo and looked and saw TailGlider. Here use this for her face. Anyways let me take a look. TailGlider went and took a look. She noticed FlightDragon had a cut on her cheek. She got up and went to get some ointment for it. She then came back and applied the ointment. FlightDragon hissed at the pain. Carrier it stings. I understand but I need to put it on. After she was done. Megatron noticed that his son didn't obey his orders. TailGlider go get SkyDread now. He disobeyed my orders by not listening to me. I told him to get in here. I nodded and got up and went to get our son. Who's in so much trouble. But he will be in trouble once Megatron gets his servos on him.