20 still continues with page 21

It was morning and Megatron was up. He was really proud of all his commanders and his army for not telling the queen about this special day. He went and put the flowers on his desk. The flowers he got her were artificial flowers which means they do not wither away like real flowers do. He placed a note down on his desk. On the note it is explaining to her where to go. He looked at you still fast asleep. He then walked out to his and your favorite spot.

I started to wake up. I rubbed my optics trying to realign them. Soon my vision became clear. I noticed Megatron wasn't around. But then I noticed beautiful flowers and a note on his desk. I smiled and slid off the berth and walked to his desk. I picked up the flowers and looked at them. My favorite colors. You know me too well Megs. Then I saw the note and I read it. And I smiled once I read it.

TailGlider

You were right that something was going on. But I made sure that everyone on our ship didn't tell you. I found out about 4 days ago and I felt awful. You were in the washroom at the time and I noticed a note on my desk. And you had it circled. I looked more closely and I noticed it was 4 days until your birthday. I also had our kids help out. Just our son, and daughter SkyQuaker, and Flight-Dragon-Storm have gifts for you. But I have something special for you. Once you are done with the kids, Soundwave and I hate saying this Starscream, and Knockout has something from you. If Starscream's gift is terrible he will not hear the end of it. Everyone including me and our special sparklings are grateful to have you in our life. You have been there for everyone including me my dear. Happy birthday, my love.

Love
Megatron

I smiled. I walked to SkyQuaker, and to Flight-Dragon-Storm. I saw them walking out of their rooms. Happy birthday mom. Thank you. Here mom. I smiled and took the gift and opened it. Gasp. SkyQuaker where do you find this? The item that was inside was a necklace that Dreadwing gave to TailGlider when he was online. She thought she had lost the necklace. Mom, sire told me where it was. I smiled and wiped my tears away. It's wonderful. Flight-Dragon-Storm walked over here mommy. I took the gift and opened it. I cried even more. It was with all of us. I went and hugged them both. Thank you. This is the best birthday ever.

I walked out and headed to Starscream first. I was nervous about the gift. I put the necklace on. It was next to the necklace that Megatron gave to me. I walked and saw Starscream. He turned and saw you. Your Majesty, happy birthday. Thank you. I went and opened the gift. Wait. This is. Yes. I found it. It's Dreadwing's old sword. I smiled. Thank you. I walked off and went to Knockout. I walked to the med bay and the doors opened. I saw Knockout walking over. Here you Majesty, happy birthday. Thank you. I went and opened the box. Oh. I giggled. This is really thoughtful. I went and hugged him. Thank you.