13

Warning: mature if you are under the age of 18 please skip this or leave. If you cringe at this or cringe at lemon then please leave. Note letting people know I am not good at doing mature stuff but I try to do it to put it in my stories.

Me and Megatron were still doing our intimacy. I said to Megatron I was almost close. Megatron I am close. I kept feeling him thrusting in and out until I felt a knot and it snapped and I overloaded hard on his spike. I screamed with pleasure and screamed his name. Megatron immediately roared after feeling me overloading hard on his spike. He jerked his hips and back buckled. He went further and soon I felt him filling his transfluid inside my tank.

Megatron immediately collapsed. I was so exhausted that I passed out and went into a recharge. Megaton looked down and saw you completely exhausted and passed out. He went and closed my valve for me and closed his codpiece. Sleep well my dear. He got up and went over to his desk. He was looking and noticed a piece of paper. He took the paper and looked at it. He immediately felt terrible.

How could I forget? What he saw was that you had it circled and dated that it was almost your birthday. Megatron immediately got up and went to see Soundwave. Soundwave was working in his room when he heard a knock. Come in. He looked and saw his master. My Liege. What brings you here today? Sorry to bother you, Soundwave. But I need your help. I just found out that in 2 days it is the queen's birthday. I feel terrible that I forgot about it.

I see my Liege. How about giving her something special like a crystal or something or a necklace. That could work, Soundwave. Anyways, I'll look for a crystal and I'll work on it. And could you get something for her for me. I noticed that these fleshlings give perfumes or something to their femmes. The smell I know she loves is roses. Soundwave nodded. Good. But don't say anything to anyone about this.

Megatron left. He went to the flightdeck and transformed and flew off. He landed and activated his holoform. He went and looked for some roses. He knew your favorite color was a type of lavender mixed with purple. He had to think. He then noticed a fleshling selling roses. And the orders were just what he was looking for. He walked over and paid for them and took the roses. This would be wonderful for you my dear.

He walked to the forest and deactivated his holoform. He transformed and flew off heading back to the ship. He landed and walked inside. He hid the roses really well so you won't be able to see them. He walked and headed back to the room. He approached the room and headed inside and saw you still fast asleep.

You must have been really exhausted my dear after what we did. He said while chuckling. He walked over and sat at his desk. I started waking up and saw my husband at his desk. I smiled. I slowly got up and slid off and walked over. Once I did I wrapped my servos around him and he immediately jumped. Ouch. TailGlider please don't do that. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Scare, scare me. No one or nobody scares me. I am Megatron, Leader of the Decepticons. Mmmm, mmm sure. Then why did you jump, my warlord. I just did. Okay. That still doesn't mean that I get scared.