4

I chuckled. Well we are husband and wife. And we need to be here for each other. No matter what the issue or the problem is. We will get through this together. I saw Megatron smile. And that's why I love you, TailGlider. He reached over and kissed me. I kissed him back. I got up and put my arms around him. I whispered to him in his audio receptors. I love you. He shivered. I love you too.

I still had my arms around him while he was writing something. He noticed that I was watching. Something wrong dear. Hmm. No. I just didn't know that you were so poetic. Oh. Soon I saw his face blush. Megatron, it's okay and it's fine. It's a hobby that you love doing. So how long have you had this hobby? Before the war even started. I just got into it and now I can't stop. I guess you can say that it takes me far away to a place where I can think and relax. Oh just like our son. Hmm yes. Oh. SkyQuaker could you come here for a minute please, Megatron asked SkyQuaker.

Soon SkyQuaker walked in. Yeah. Soon Megatron got up and walked over to his nightstand. He took out some boxes. He then walked over to SkyQuaker. Happy birthday son. Thank you dad. Well it's actually from me and your mother. I was sitting on the berth watching our son opening his gift. Megatron was sitting at his desk watching.

Soon SkyQuaker opened the gift. Gasp. Dad, mom. How did you know this was my favorite? Well we have our ways. It was Uncle Soundwave wasn't it. Yes, it was. We wanted to get you the book that was your favorite. SkyQuaker then got up and hugged them. Thank you mom and dad this is the best gift ever. Your welcome son. Thank you mom. He went over and hugged me. You're welcome. Oh that reminds me, Flight-Dragon-Storm could you come out here please. But mommy, almost done. You get in here now, young lady or I am taking that pad away, Megatron said to Flight-Dragon-Storm. Okay dad, I'm coming.

Soon she walked out. Okay. There's something that your father and I want to talk to you both about. Oh boy, here we go. Now son it's nothing bad or anything it's actually good. Now just listen. Okay dad. We found out something today. What do you guys think and feel like about having another sister or brother? Oh yes daddy and mommy. I will be the best sister to my sister or brother. Don't forget about me sis. Well I am glad you guys are happy. Because we are expecting trines(means triplets). Mommy what are trines? Well from what the humans call it is triplets. Which means I am carrying 3. Soon I saw my daughter's and son's optics widened.

Wait, no. Mom, are you serious? Yes I am serious. You are going to have 3 brothers maybe. We have to see which it is. I am hoping one will be a mech, and a femme. Megatron chuckled. Well I don't care what we get. I smiled. So mommy, and daddy, what are you going to name them? Hmm. I have two names. One will be honoring Dreadwing. But I have one name for the other one. Oh and what's that my dear. I was thinking about FlightDragon. What do you think, Megatron?