29

Soundwave walked you to the med bay. Once the doors opened you saw your daughter. Gasp. Flight-Dragon-Storm. What happened? It was those figures mom. But Knockout said I will be fine. Soundwave walked you over and sat you down. He then walked off back to his station. Knockout walked over and started fixing your wounds. Knockout was fixing my wounds when the doors opened. I looked and saw Megatron. Megatron looked and saw his daughter. Flight-Dragon-Storm. Are you alright? She looked at her father. Yes, I am dad. Just some minor wounds. Princess, you are good to go. Thank you Knockout. Flight-Dragon-Storm got up. She was walking when her father pulled her close. She giggled. I love you too dad. She went and hugged her father. He hugged her back. I know my little princess. Now get going. Megatron turned and smiled watching his daughter walking off.

So Megs. What did you do to the figure? Megatron turned and looked at you. He smiled and chuckled. I gave him to Shockwave. Severe punishment for what he did to you and to SkyDread and to Flight-Dragon-Storm. Oh. Shockwave is not going to go easy with the human my Liege. Megatron chuckled. I know Knockout. That's why I gave the human to him. Megatron walked over and sat next to you. Megs, what about the other figure? I let him go. But I told him if I ever see him again that I would kill him. I giggled. Yes. Of course you would, Megs. I know you too well. Megatron laughed. Yes you do. Because you are my queen and my wife.

I looked at my husband but I saw the doors open and I saw SkyDread. Megatron turned and saw his son. Megatron walked over and lifted SkyDread up. So what did those meanie humans do to you my son? Sire. They lifted me up and held me in the air. And soon the figure punched me in my stomach. Sire did they learn a lesson. Megatron looked at him and smiled. Yes, my son. They did because you know why. SkyDread looked at his sire. Why sire? Because they know better than to mess with Lord Megatron's sparklings or my queen's sparklings.

I watched my husband cooing at our son. But you also know what son. What, sire. You are the best thing that has happened to me and your carrier. SkyDread climbed and sat behind his Sire's helm. He reached down and grabbed his sire's nose. Megatron squinched. He then wiggled his nose. SkyDread giggled, feeling his sire wiggling his nose. Megatron looked at his son. Sire. Can we go do something fun? Hmm. Megatron looked at you. I smiled. Go have fun, you too. I'll be fine Megatron. If I need you or anything I'll message you. Yeah. SkyDread jumped down. Hey sire. Yes son. Catch me if you can. Soon SkyDread took off. I giggled. You better catch him. Because he's fast. Megatron chuckled. Indeed. Megatron walked over and kissed you. Soon he took off after his son.

Megatron was walking and looking around. Hmm. Where could SkyDread be? He was walking when he saw his son's figure running. I see you, son. Megatron took off chasing after his son. SkyDread giggled and laughed. SkyDread took off into one area. He entered the room. But he had never seen the room before. He looked around but he walked over and saw a desk. He went over and climbed on the chair and saw a photo of his carrier with someone else. This isn't sire. Who is this guy that is with carrier. So many questions and answers were going through his helm. He wanted to find out who this guy was. He walked out to locate and find his sire and ask him questions about who this guy is with his carrier and why it's not him with carrier.