19

So Megs. How long is she going to be on the ship? Not sure my dear. I don't know why she is here to be honest. But she also ticked me off because she talked about my late wife and son. What. But I handled her. But if she says anything to you about Dreadwing let me know immediately. Don't worry I will, Megs. I looked and saw FlightDragon was fast asleep in her sire's arms. Megs, look I pointed at our daughter. He looked down and smiled and chuckled. She must be worn out today. Yeah probably.

We walked inside our shared room and Megatron walked down the hall and entered the trines room. He entered and walked inside and laid her down in her crib. He kissed her helm. Sleep well my little princess. He covered her up with her blanket to keep warm and he walked out. I was sitting on our berth when I saw Megatron walking in. I was thinking until Megatron got me out of my thoughts. You were spacing out my queen. Huh. Oh. Sorry. I was thinking that I know it's stupid. But we almost don't get time to ourselves. Because now we have trines, and 2 kids and not only that you have an army to run. But now we have Airachnid to take care of. Megatron chuckled. Yes, I understand that. And I know what you are saying. But tomorrow will be special my dear. Special. Oh right. You won't tell me, will you. Nope. Nice try my dear. But it won't work. Awe shucks. Megatron laughed. I love it when you do it that way my dear in a sweet and loving way. Megs, stop you are making me blush.

Meanwhile in the trines room SkyDread was waking up. He looked and tried to say something. He babbled until he said his very first words. Thursty. Dread-Quake-Storm was starting to wake up. He looked and titled his helm at what his brother said. Thursty, thursty, thursty. TailGlider was sitting on the berth in hers and Megatron's shared room when she heard someone talking. She knew it wasn't Megatron, because he was taking a shower in the washroom. She got up and walked and stopped at the trines doors. They opened and she saw her two sons wide awake. I smiled and walked in. SkyDread saw his carrier. Thursty, thursty, thursty. I giggled and smiled. Well someone is learning how to speak. I lifted SkyDread and walked over and grabbed a bottle for him. He quickly grabbed the bottle. Tank u. You're welcome. Later on Megatron got done. He dried himself off and walked out. But he didn't see you. Hmmm. Soon he heard voices. He walked towards the trines room.

I wonder why you aren't speaking yet, Dread-Quake-Storm. It's weird that your sister and brother are talking but not you. I was so busy that I didn't hear the doors open and soon I felt servos wrap around my waist. Hmmm. Hi Megs. Hi my queen. So who's speaking now? I giggled. It's SkyDread. I am worried because Dread-Quake-Storm hasn't said anything. Hmmm. Yes. But it is probably taking him a while for him to learn how to talk. Maybe. But I can't wait for tomorrow. He chuckled. Yes, I know you are. I also have Soundwave and also Knockout to watch the kids.

We knew it was getting late. Megatron went and checked on the other 2. SkyQuaker was already fast asleep. Megatron walked into Flight-Dragon-Storm's room. He walked in and tucked her in. Night my little princess. Night sire. He went and kissed her helm. I was already laying on the berth. I soon felt Megatron climbing on. Night Megs. Night my queen. They soon drifted off to sleep.