17

Why did you do that TailGlider? That really hurt. Oh you big baby. I got up and was walking. Megatron watched you but noticed one of the trines toys on the floor. Megatron yelled for you. But it was too late. You went backwards slamming your back hard on the floor.

I groaned in pain. I couldn't even move. Megs. Megatron got up from his throne and sat FlightDragon on his throne. Stay here FlightDragon. Okay sire. Knockout I need you in the med bay. I am bringing your queen in. And Soundwave I need you in the throne room to watch FlightDragon. Knockout replied first saying this yes my Liege. Then Soundwave replied second saying this yes Lord Megatron.

Megatron was carrying me to the med bay. My shoulder plates shifted and the pain was more intense than ever. Ouch. Megs. Please be careful,my shoulder plates are in pain a lot worse than before. My dear I am sorry. Soon we went inside the med bay. Megs sat me down on the med berth and sat next to me. So my Liege, what happened. Your queen stepped on one of our trines toys and slipped and fell and made her slam onto the floor in the throne room hitting her back hard. I mean really hard Knockout. I see my Liege.

Knockout walked over. And before I knew it Megs and Knockout helped by trying to reposition my shoulder plates. FRAG! MEGS, KNOCKOUT EASY! Sorry, your Majesty. Sorry my dear. They both went one last time to reposition my shoulder plates until a loud pop came from my shoulder plates. PRIMUS! Better my dear. Yes, better. But that fragging hurt. I know my dear. Your Majesty, how long has this been going on? Not sure. Your Majesty, has this been going on when I am sorry I am saying this but when Dreadwing was online. I went and glared at him. No. Now may I go now. Yes your Majesty. Thank you. I got off and left.

Megatron watched you. Excuse me, Knockout. Megatron left and went to talk to you. I was walking when I heard my husband's voice. TailGlider. I turned and saw him walking toward me. I leaned against the wall. TailGlider you sure this hasn't been going on since Dreadwing was online. I immediately turned to him. You think I am lying. No, I am just asking. To be honest, I don't think so. Soon I heard a voice. Don't lie my dear. Soon my face turned red. Megatron saw your face turning red. TailGlider, is something wrong. Yes. I guess it has happened before when Dreadwing was online. I don't remember. I heard Dreadwing's voice telling me to not lie. Anyways, thanks a lot Dreadwing. Soon I heard him chuckle.

I hate you both. I immediately walked off. Megatron chuckled. No you don't. I was walking when I saw Soundwave chasing after someone. I looked more closely until I saw my daughter running away from him. I moved aside giggling. FlightDragon was running. She turned the corner and looked up and saw her sire walking the other way. She turned her helm and saw Soundwave coming towards her. She giggled and squealed loudly which made Megatron turn. He watched his daughter running past him and then saw Soundwave running by. Sorry my Liege. It's fine, Soundwave. FlightDragon was running but felt someone grabbing by her wings. Which made her feel uncomfortable. She then made a squealing noise that was alarming. Megatron heard this and immediately ran.