8

Meanwhile Flight-Dragon-Storm walked in and walked to the washroom. Megatron and I turned and saw her. So how did it go, Megatron asked her. Okay, I guess but it was still boring. Well, I am sorry young lady. You need to learn more about stuff. Realize that me and your mother have full authority on this ship. Yes I know. And I see what you are meaning to. Soundwave actually gave me this book. I thought I would hate it but I don't. Soon she left.

I looked up at Megatron. Honey what just happened. I think Soundwave has gotten through to her. Well Megatron, I am glad she is reading. So am I, my love. Soon I just laid back in the tub. I saw Megatron getting up and doing things. I was relaxing when I felt a kick. I giggled. Megatron turned to you. What's so funny my dear. Well one of your children is kicking. Anyways can you please help me up.

Megatron nodded and walked over to you. He lifted you up and sat you down and grabbed a towel and started drying you off. He got done and placed his servos on your tank. He then suddenly felt a kick. He chuckled. Well someone is moving around a lot more. Yes they are.

It was about 3 months. And of course my husband was fighting with Prime. And I could be close to giving birth. I was sitting in our room and I messaged Soundwave. Soon the doors open. Soundwave, help me to the med bay please. It could be time. He nodded and helped me up and walked me to the med bay. Knockout I am heading your way it could be time.

Knockout was setting up. Until the doors open. Soundwave, lay her on the berth. Soundwave walked me over and laid me on the berth. Soundwave contact Megatron please. He nodded and left.

Meanwhile Megatron was fighting with Prime. Megatron, this war will end here and now. Oh really that's what you always say Prime. Before Megatron could see it Prime came and kicked Megatron, knocking him off the ground. He slid and got his balance back. Until he received a message he wanted to hear.

Soundwave, what is it? My Liege, it's time. The queen is requesting you. Right, thanks Soundwave. Well to bad I didn't get to kill you Prime. But sorry I have to leave. Decepticons fall back and head back to the ship.

I was waiting for Megatron. Come on Megatron. I tried waiting for him but the kids didn't want that. I soon started screaming. Megatron was in the throne room and heard her screaming he quickly ran to the med bay. Knockout went and took my interfacing panel off. Soon the doors opened. Megatron.

He went over. Hey I am right here my love. Alright your Majesty. Starting pushing. Aargh. I pushed hard. Then I took a breather. I pushed again until the first one came out. Panting. Knockout then came back. Alright your Majesty push. Aargh. Then the second one came out. Megatron was watching. You are doing well my love. You don't say. I said sarcastically.