7

Megatron then turned and softened his optics. He walked and handed me the energon. Thank you. He nodded and went and sat in a chair next to his desk. Megatron, what do you think has gotten into her today. Probably because we took her pad away. Anyways she has to realize that me and you have full authority on this ship. Hmm, yes you are right. You okay, TailGlider. No. Not really. The energon is helping but not the way I want it to. Can you ask Knockout to come by. Yes I will.

Meanwhile Knockout was reading over some medic stuff until he received a comm link from Lord Megatron. Knockout I need you to come to our room. TailGlider is not feeling well. She is drinking energon but it's not helping the way she thought it would. Yes my Liege I will be there.

I was just sitting on the berth. I was going to drink the energon until I felt a jolt or kick in my tank making me drop the energon and making the cube shattered. Megatron jumped a little bit and turned and looked. He got up and went to get a washcloth and came out and was cleaning the mess. Megatron I am sorry. Sweetheart, it's okay. It was an accident. I smiled. Thank you Megatron. He smiled and got up and kissed me on my cheeks. You're welcome.

I looked and saw the doors open. Morning Knockout. Morning your Majesty. Soon Megatron walked in. Morning Knockout. Morning my Liege. So what seems to be the problem. I understand that Lord Megatron says that you are drinking the energon but it is not helping, am I right. Yes, I started not feeling well this morning. I am thinking it's probably because of the trines. But they have to realize that I need energon to keep them going and myself to keep me going.

Knockout walked over. He grabbed his scanner and scanned me from my helm and to my tank. Well the trines are moving, and they are doing fine and looking fine. Hmm, that's good. They better be doing fine, because I have been making sure they are getting the energy and nutrients that they need with me and the energon. Well I can say this, your Majesty. You may be starting to have mood swings.

Hmm. Yeah. I probably would have figured that out Knockout. I sighed. And Megatron walked over and sat next to you. Here, your Majesty, start taking this. It should help you whenever you start not to feel well. Thanks Knockout. So what should I do with the energon because even though I drink it and it's not taking it too well. Just keep drinking it, your Majesty even though it may not take it too well you still need the energon. Is there anything else, my Liege and Majesty? I shook my helm. No Knockout you may go. Knockout bowed and left.

Hey, how about you have a nice warm bath. How does that sound, my queen? I smiled. I would love that. Soon Megatron lifted me up and carried me into our washroom. He sat me down on a chair and turned on the faucet. He made sure that it wasn't too hot but just a tad warm. He then walked over to me and lifted me up again and sat me down in the tub. I immediately relaxed and felt the warmth of the water touching my armor. Soon I saw Megatron walking over and sat down and had a washrag. He then reached over and started washing my back. Realize this sweetheart, I am here to make sure you are comfortable in any way. Awe, thank you. You are such a sweetheart my warlord. I soon saw Megatron's face blush and turn red.