15

It was the next morning and I noticed that everyone was acting really funny. I was walking when I bumped into Starscream which I hate. Starscream, why is everyone acting funny? Starscream looked at you but saw a glimpse of Megatron shaking his helm, and using his digits showing he would take his head off if he told his queen. Megatron immediately left. Uh, I really don't know your Majesty. I wish I knew. Oh and here your Majesty. I completed a mission. Good.

I walked off and headed off. I was walking when I felt the pain again. Umph. I then saw Soundwave. Soundwave let Megatron know that I am seeing Knockout. Soundwave nodded and headed for the throne room. I walked and went to the med bay.

Megatron was looking over the results. He saw the doors open. He saw Starscream. You didn't tell her or say anything, did you. Uh, no, my Liege. I didn't. Good. Soon the doors opened again. But this time it was Soundwave. My Liege. The queen wants you to see her in the med bay. She looked uncomfortable for some reason. Hmmm. It might be after what happened yesterday. Alright thank you Soundwave.

Meanwhile I was sitting in the med bay. I hissed. Ouch. Knockout. That really hurts. Sorry, your Majesty. He then moved and tried moving it again. I screamed in pain. Aargh! KNOCKOUT STOP I CAN'T STAND IT! Your Majesty, how am I going to get you not to be in pain? The doors opened. It was Megatron. Knockout went over and was about to do it again but I immediately shoved him.

No. It hurts even more when you do that. I looked and saw Megatron. Megatron walked over and sat down next to me. He rubbed circles on my back making me relax. I saw Knockout walking back over. I kicked him. No. No more Knockout. You did it twice.

Megatron, get me outta here now. Megatron nodded and lifted you up. We walked out. My dear, are you okay? No. Do I look okay? My back is in more pain than I was before Knockout tweaked it more. We approached our room. Megatron sat me down and slowly moved my shoulder plates. Umph. Easy Megs. Sorry my dear. Suddenly I felt a pop and finally the pain was going. I finally let out a sigh of relief. Better my queen. Better. A lot better than with Knockout.

Megatron laughed. I smiled. Megaton went and slowly put one of my shoulder plates back on. So why is everyone acting funny? I asked Starscream and he said he doesn't know. Which I think he does. He is a terrible liar. I don't know. I really haven't noticed. I smirked. You are a terrible liar too Megatron. I have known you ever since we started dating. Megatron scoffed. Well, I don't know why everyone is acting strangely. So don't ask me. Megatron walked off but smiled. He knew why everyone was acting strangely because your birthday was tomorrow.

Starscream was walking but he slammed into someone. Jeez, it's just my day. He looked up and saw his master. Gasp. Master. Megatron just stared at him. My Liege, I uh you know didn't say anything. Yes I know. And don't say anything or I'll rip out your spark. I want this to be a surprise for your queen and my queen. He then walked off and headed his way.