1

It has been the past 16 years and SkyQuaker was all grown up but still living with his mother and father. He looked so much like his recent sire Dreadwing. His optics were a red hue like Dreadwing's and his face plating was like a goldish color.

He was walking and looking at his pad. He loved reading books the humans had made. He was walking when he bumped into someone. He looked up and saw his father. Oh sorry father. I didn't mean to. Megatron chuckled. It's okay son. So what are you reading? Oh uh books that the humans made. It takes me away to places that I want to go. Hmm, I see. Well at least you are reading instead of playing games like your sister is. Yeah. Anyways, is mom still sleeping? Yes she is. I don't know why she is sleeping a lot more. But I have a funny suspicion about it. Anyways come. Let's talk.

I actually can't wait for tomorrow, dad. Oh what's tomorrow son. You forgot. Megatron chuckled. No I didn't forget, son. You are turning 17 years old tomorrow. I am your father. How could I forget something special like this.

Meanwhile Flight-Dragon-Storm was in her room playing her games. She had one where she found to play and the character she was playing was her father. Ohh. Come on daddy. Yes. I won again. Too bad mommy's not in this game. Who am I playing next? Awe. Seriously. Prime. Ugh. She looked and saw her door open. Dad. You want to try. Me. Uh. You get to fight with Prime. Megatron widened his optics. He walked over and looked at it. Megatron chuckled. I see why you enjoy this game. You get to play me. Eh sure why not.

Megatron sat down. Okay tell me what to do. Flight-Dragon-Storm went over and showed him how to do it. In a couple of minutes he actually won. Wow. You did it daddy. Well it's a shame that it can't happen in real life. Anyways I need you to go and take a bath. Okay. Megatron watched her.

Meanwhile I was on our berth. I woke up and saw my daughter. Hi mommy. Hey pumpkin. Soon I saw my husband walking out. Hey. Hi. You've been sleeping a lot more my dear. Yeah, I know. I don't know why. Are you feeling okay dear? Yes. Soon I saw him walking over and gave me a kiss on my helm. He then walked into our washroom.

Megatron was walking in and saw the tub was already filled. But one question stood where was Flight-Dragon-Storm. He walked in and looked but felt someone pushing him. He turned but fell backwards and landed into the tub splashing the water everywhere. Aargh. Flight-Dragon-Storm was giggling. But Megatron was not. He looked at her and glared at her. She immediately stopped when she saw her father glaring at her and not laughing. Sorry daddy. But he heard someone else giggling. He turned and looked and saw you giggling.

I was giggling until I looked. Oh. I immediately went back to our room. Megatron got up and stepped out of the tub. In the tub now. Yes daddy. She was going until she felt someone pushing her and she fell right into the tub. She lifted her head and gasped. She looked up and saw her father smiling. Now we are even my daughter. Yeah we are. Now take your bath. Yes daddy.