26

I walked and headed to the trines rooms. I approached the doors but they weren't opening. I sigh. I went and walked to get Megatron. Megatron was sitting with FlightDragon sound asleep. Megsro looked and didn't see SkyDread. Where is he. He asked you. He locked the door megaton. Megatron gently got up and handed you FlightDragon. He then walked. He approached the doors. Son, unlock the doors now. Megatron turned with his back against the door and he kicked the doors in.

I was in our berth room. I immediately got upm and I saw the doors. MEGS. I shouted at him for kicking the doors and now we have to get new ones. NOT NOW TAILGLIDER. Megatron shouted. Soon I saw Megatron holding our son. SkyDread was squirming trying to get out of his sires hands. Megatron sat SkyDread on the chair. Now stay there. Megaton was walking until SkyDread got something. Gasp. Megs. Megaton turned and immediately grabbed the item. Megatron growled and hissed at his son. Don't you even dare or think about hitting your sire. Megatron bent down and got closer to him.

SkyDread didn't like this one bit. Before Megatron could see it SkyDread threw something in his sires' optics. Megatron bellowed and yelled. My optics. Megatron went down. TailGlider. I went and sat our daughter down on our berth. TailGlider I can't see. Knockout we need you now. Megatron rubbed his optics. His vision was really blurry. SkyDread you are so grounded. Ground for a month. No pad for a week. Go to your room. SkyDread went to his room.

I went over and sat next to Megs. Hey it's just me. Here it's just a rag with water. Megatron grabbed the rag. He went and rubbed his optics. Ahh. It burns my dear. Soon the doors opened. Knockout looked and saw how red Lord Megatron's optics were. My Liege. What happened? To be honest I almost don't know. SkyDread through something into my optics making me not see. And my vision is blurry.

Knockout walked over and knelt down. He noticed and saw how red they were. And he noticed they were fuzzy. Knockout reached down and grabbed a wipe. My Liege this will sting. Just do it Knockout. Knockout reached over and wiped Megatron's eyelids and eyes. Megatron winced at the feeling. Soon Knockout was finished. Megatron blinked and tried to realign his optics. Soon his vision came clear. Thank you Knockout. Megatron slowly got up. Excuse me. I need to talk to Soundwave about getting a new door for the trines rooms.

But what you and Megatron didn't know was that SkyDread was thinking about leaving and disappearing. He felt like you didn't love him anymore. It took awhile until finally it was night time. He walked slowly and saw you and his sire fast asleep. He then used a device to make him invisible. He walked and typed coordinates and he walked through the bridge.

He made it out and saw different things. He saw humans walking around and everything. He used a holoform device. He walked and he didn't want you or his sire to find him. He felt like you would be happy if he wasn't there. But what he didn't know was that he was wrong. You and Megatron did love him. He just wasn't listening and doing things he wasn't supposed to do.