3

How would you feel if I was carrying again? I looked at him. What my dear, are you serious? Yes I am. But that's just not it. What do you mean my dear. Well how would you feel if it wasn't just one. What are you kidding me? You mean you are carrying two. No. Three to be exact. Then I saw Megatron's eyes widened and he then fell backwards. Megatron.

He got up and shook his helm. And then he looked at me. My dear you better be joking because this ain't funny. Megatron I am not joking. Megatron didn't know what to do. He never had trines before. Well 3 kids. My dear, how are we going to do this? Because now we are going to have 3 and we already have 2.

Megatron we will get through this. Like we did when I lost my husband. And when you did when you lost your wife and son. Yes we did get through that didn't we. Megatron chuckled and walked over to me. So do you know what kind they are yet? No but I am hoping one could be a mech and a femme. Not sure about the other one. I see. Well I will be there and help you in any way I can my love. I looked up at him and smiled. I love you Megatron. I love you too, my dear. We both kissed each other and embraced each other.

Meanwhile Flight-Dragon-Storm was playing her games again. She was playing until a weird character showed up. Huh. Hey brother, can you come here for a minute? Sis, I am not playing games with you. I am in the middle of reading. Just get in here. Fine. Soon her brother walked in. What. Look at this, this character just popped up and never been in the game before. Have you heard of this guy before Big Brother? Uh. Maybe, I don't know. But I think mom, and dad may know, or Uncle Soundwave.

Megatron and I were walking and we approached our doors. We walked inside and heard talking coming from our daughter's room. I walked over and the doors opened. Oh mom. Hey this character just popped up in my game. But he doesn't belong in this game. I had never seen him before. Here let me take a look. I took the pad and looked at it. He looks familiar but I think your father may know. Hey Megatron can you come here for a minute. Soon they heard peds coming in their direction. What's up? Can you look at this? Daddy, this character just popped up in my game and he doesn't belong in the game. He gives me the creeps.

Megatron's eyes widened. Flight-Dragon-Storm where did you get this game? I just downloaded it, daddy. Why? Because I want you to delete it now. I know who this character is and I am not going to be controlled. Here, give it back to her. Daddy who's the guy. Mom. Let me talk to him. But do delete. Just listen to what your father says. Okay.

I walked and saw Megatron sitting at his desk. I walked over and sat in a chair next to his desk. Hey, what's wrong. That guy looks familiar but I can't place it. Megatron sighs. My love. That is Unicorn. I can't have it anymore to where he controls me. Oh, Megatron. Look I know you are afraid. Afraid oh please, well I mean yes I am afraid of Unicorn. You and our kids don't know the power he has and the power he is capable of. Look, I know you have your concerns. And we have ours. Megatron, I am here with you. I am your wife. And we have to go through this together and I am not taking a no for an answer. I was afraid you'd say that.