28

Once on the ship. We both walked to the throne room. SkyDread was walking with his parents. They approached the throne room and they walked in. Megatron walked over and sat on his throne with SkyDread on his lap. Son. What were you thinking? Me and your carrier could have lost you. And I could have lost your carrier and you if I didn't show up on time. Sire. I am sorry. I thought you and carrier would be happy without me around. Megatron and you widened your optics. Megatron looked at you. And you looked at him. SkyDread, why would you say that? I asked my son. Well. It's because sire was really mad yesterday and with you carrier you were also mad. Megatron sighs. Son. It's because of what you did. You didn't listen to me like I said. And not only that you almost made me go blind. SkyDread then looked. But soon he grabbed his tank. I looked and went over. Son. You okay. No carrier. Those figures especially that one figure punched me in my stomach.

It hurt. I went and lifted SkyDread up. But I heard Megatron growl and muttered. And I completely understand what Megatron was thinking. I am also upset. Steve was walking when he got smacked in the peds but soon in the helm. OW! He looked and saw two figures running off. My Liege. We have 2 intruders on the ship. Finish the intruders and get them off my ship at once. Steve was running when he heard screaming. AAAAH. OW! DAD, MOM. Steve ran and saw Flight-Dragon-Storm covered in energon. Princess. Steve. They went that way. Flight-Dragon-Storm walked off to head to the med bay.

Megatron and I were sitting in the throne room. I then heard Megatron sniffing. Sniff sniff. Megatron what is it? Humans. He slowly turned around. Gasp. TailGlider, get SkyDread out of here. YOU TWO. The figures looked at him. Do I know you? Megatron laughed and chuckled. Oh yes you do. Megatron activated his device. Awe hell no. Not this guy again. Dude this was your idea. You dragged me into this and I told you this was a bad idea. And guess what. Megatron chuckled and cracked his knuckles. You should've listened to him. But the figure shot a gun but soon Megatron heard screaming. He immediately turned. TAILGLIDER!

Megatron immediately deactivated his device and went towards the guy who shot his queen. He grabbed up and looked at him. You down there fleshing you get out of here now. If I ever see you again you are dead. The figure nodded and Soundwave activated a bridge and the figure ran through. Megatron chuckled. I have plans for you. Soundwave, take the queen to the med bay. Megatron walked over and activated a bridge and walked through it. Shockwave was working and checking on results. He then heard his lab doors open. He turned and saw Lord Megatron. My Liege what brings you here. Well. I actually brought you something that I think you could use. Shockwave looked at him. And what's that my Liege? This Shockwave. Shockwave walked over.

A human. May I ask why. Well, he needs to be punished because of what he did. He punched my son in his stomach, he kicked my wife in her back. And he shot my wife and she's in the med bay. So I figure maybe you could use him as a specimen. Shockwave chuckled. That is logical. I need more specimens. And anyways my Liege he will work for one of my experiments. The figure looked at him. What. Awe hell no. No you won't. Megatron tossed the human and he walked off to be with his queen.