31

It was in the middle of the night and I was sleeping but I couldn't sleep well. I woke up and looked and saw Megatron fast asleep. I got up and walked out. I walked out down the halls thinking of everything. I do miss Dreadwing. He meant everything to me. But Megatron has meant everything to me. I walked and I approached the training room. The doors opened and I stood there thinking of Dreadwing.

Flashback:

Now pay attention, TailGlider. Never lose the distraction. Are you ready? Yes I am Dreadwing. Soon they went. They were fighting until they both lost their balance. Dreadwing tripped and fell and landed on TailGlider. They both chuckled.

Flashback Ends:

I smiled seeing the memories. I just wish he wasn't taken away from me or my son. I walked off and headed to the throne room. I approached the doors and I walked inside. I went and sat down on my husband's throne thinking about everything. I chuckled. I don't know what I would be without you Megs. I couldn't fall asleep until I realized it was morning now. And I didn't get any recharge. And Megs is going to put me down for it. Megatron slowly woke up. He looked and he didn't see you. He got up and walked out and went to the throne room.

Megatron walked and approached the doors they opened and he immediately saw you on his throne wide awake. He lightly growled. My queen. You didn't get any rest last night did you. I turned and looked at him. No I didn't. And I couldn't even sleep last night. Megatron walked over and bent down. And may I ask why. You know that we need rest. Sighs. I know Megs. But I couldn't. I tried going back to sleep and I couldn't, okay. Hey. Don't you dare talk to me like that. Soon the doors open. Dad. One of the trines isn't feeling well. Sighs. I'll take care of it. No. I will. Because you didn't get any rest. Now go to our quarters and get some rest now. Megatron got up and pointed to the door. I got up and walked off. Hpmh. As you wish Lord Megatron. I then walked off. Megatron growled. Get back here TailGlider.

I walked and entered our quarters. I went and walked and climbed on our berth. After I slid on I heard our doors open and I heard my husband's peds. Megatron bent down. You know better than to call me like that, TailGlider. Well, Megs, it's the way you spoke to me. You know that I don't take it too well with someone talking to me like that. Sighs. I know my dear. Soon we heard a voice. Sire. Said in a weak voice. Megatron turned. FlightDragon. Sire. I don't feel well. Megatron walked over and lifted her up. TailGlider, get some rest. I'll handle the children. Megatron walked out and went to the med bay. Coughing. Soon Megatron walked inside and sat FlightDragon on the med berth. Knockout walked over. So what seems to be the problem princess. Coughing. I don't know, Knockout. I just don't feel well. Coughing. I see. Knockout walked over and grabbed his scanner. He scanned her and noticed that she contacted a bug. My Liege. It looks like the princess has got in contact with a bug. I'll make a remedy for her. Megatron nodded and went down and nuzzled his daughter's face. She smiled. I love you sire. Megatron smiled. I love you too, kiddo. And you'll be just fine. He went and kissed her cheeks to make her feel better.