6

Look me and your father think it's time for you to take a break from your games. We think it's too much. Why not try to do what your brother does. Boring. Mom, you know I hate reading. I just love playing games. Why can't I play it tomorrow? Because me and your father came up with this decision. And that is final. Fine. But when will I get it back? Maybe in the next 3 days. Soon I heard a voice. No in the next 5 days, replied Megatron. But daddy. That is final. Do what we say, he yelled. Okay, fine. Night mom. Night pumpkin.

I walked out and saw Megatron sitting on our berth. Here hand me her pad. I handed the pad to him. He got up and walked over and hid the pad where she couldn't find it. I walked over and sat on our berth. Soon I felt Megatron climbing on. My dear, is there something wrong? Yes. I just think we shouldn't have gotten her that pad. I don't understand why she can't read books like her brother does. You do have a point, TailGlider. She needs to start reading instead of playing games. She needs to learn more. And I know the mech who can do it. I know who you are thinking of Megatron. Soundwave. Yup. And he is not going to go easy with learning. Anyways, night sweetheart. Night. We kissed each other and went to recharge.

It was the next morning. I woke up and didn't feel well. I noticed Megatron was fast asleep. I got up and checked on the kids. I went and looked. I went to their rooms and I noticed they were fast asleep. I then went to the washroom. I went inside and went to the sink. Then I started not feeling well. I went immediately to the toilet.

Megatron was starting to wake up and he noticed you were not with him. He got up and rubbed his optics. Until he heard noises coming from the washroom. He got off the berth and walked into the washroom.

I was sitting on the floor next to the toilet until I felt servos. I looked to my side and looked up and saw Megatron. He bent down to your level. Hey you alright sweetheart. I shook my helm. Telling him no I wasn't. No I am not. It's the trines. They are making me not feel well. Can you help me to our berth? He nodded and helped me up.

He walked me to our berth and he lifted me up. You need me to get you something TailGlider. No. I don't think so. Maybe some energon. He nodded and walked out to get some. Soon I saw my daughter walking out. I can still see no pad. No. Soon I saw my son walking out. Morning mom. Morning son. Hey I want you to take your sister and make her read. What but mommy. No buts. Your father and I want you to start reading. But you are also going to be with someone today to learn.

Soon the doors opened. Morning Soundwave. Sweetie, Soundwave is going to teach you and also let you learn about everything that you need to learn. What but mommy. No buts daughter. We turned and saw Megatron behind Soundwave. Morning Soundwave. Morning my Liege. Now Flight-Dragon-Storm. It is my idea for this. But daddy. Silence, Megatron yelled. Do what I say. Yes sir. Now go. Yes sir. Hey watch the tone with me young lady. Sorry daddy. She then went and left.