12

Warning: mature if you are under the age of 18 please skip this or leave. If you cringe at this or cringe at lemon then please leave. Note letting people know I am not good at doing mature stuff but I try to do it to put it in my stories. But the next page of page 13 will also be mature on the next page. I haven't written or typed the next page yet.

Well question for you my son. Why are you asking this to me and your father? Is there something or someone that you like? SkyQuaker widened his optics. Ewww. No, mom, that's gross. Megatron laughed. Dad, it's not funny. I giggled. Well, if you are asking us this question that means you have someone in your life you like. Eww, I'm going. Me and Megatron looked at each other. Going. We both asked at the same time. Going where, son. Megatron asked him.

Going to a place to read my book and to not have people laughing at me. Oh son. Nobody's laughing at you. Soon we saw him leaving. Sighs. TailGlider, he'll get used to it. Don't mind him my dear. He's still young and still learning. Yeah, I guess you're right. Oh Primus. I just hope he doesn't ask Dreadwing about it with me.

I walked up and sat next to Megatron. I laid my helm on his shoulder. What are you thinking my dear. Oh, thinking about everything. You, our triplets and our 2 beautiful kids that we have. I heard Megatron chuckle. Well you are special to me my queen. And our 5 beautiful children are special to me. I smiled. I went up and kissed Megatron. I heard him chuckling inside which made me chuckle.

Soon I felt him tickling me. Me…Mega…please stop. Megatron chuckled. He kept tickling me until he saw tears in my optics. Soon he stopped. I…hate…you. I said, trying to catch my breath. No you don't, Megatron said to me. I smiled but leaned my head on his shoulder. So, has Knockout given you an all clear. I want more. Megatron chuckled. I heard the doors open behind us. I looked and saw Knockout.

Knockout. Tell me now is Megatron good to go. Huh. Uh. Yes. Why? That's none of your business. I immediately got up and pulled Megatron's arm. Whoa. TailGlider easy. Megatron said while chuckling. I started walking really fast. My dear slow down. No. Want time. Soon I felt Megatron lifting me up and heading to our room. I thought I was taking you. No, I am. He said in a seductive voice.

Soon we walked inside our room. He laid me down and walked over and locked our doors. Megatron walked over and started kissing me. Hmmm. Megs. Do it. Megatron nodded. I opened my valve but soon felt him moving his tongue in my valve. Mega. I said moaning, his name. I felt pleasure from my sparkmate on what he was doing.

Please Megs. Please what my dear, he said in a seductive tone. Please do it. Megatron bent forward. Please what, try being more clear my queen. OH JUST FRAG ME, MEGATRON! Soon Megatron got up and took his codpiece off. I was just lying until I felt it. Was this what you wanted my dear. Y…y..es.

Megatron groaned. Dear loosen up. You are tight. I moved my hips. Mmm. Your spike feels g…g.ood. Well it should be my dear, because your walls inside your valve feel so good around my spike. I felt Megatron going in deeper but thrusting in and out. I moaned, feeling the pleasure. F…aster. I then felt myself almost coming to a close and overloading. I am almost close.