10

Megatron was walking and carrying his daughter when he felt more of the dark energon pulsing through his whole body. Ugh. Father. I...fine. Megatron walked but was starting to not feel well. They approached the med bay doors.

TailGlider was sitting and taking care of the triplets. When she saw the doors open. She saw her husband holding Flight-Dragon-Storm until he collapsed. Megatron. KNOCKOUT! Knockout immediately ran out and saw Lord Megatron on the floor. My Liege. Knockout ran over and lifted Megatron up. Princess are you alright. Yeah. Knockout walked over and laid Megatron on the berth. Knockout, is he going to be okay? Not sure, your Majesty.

It took a couple of hours where Knockout finally had Lord Megatron under stable condition. Knockout got it to where he finally got the dark energon out of Megatron systems. But he will not be feeling well after this.

SkyQuaker, and Flight-Dragon-Storm were in their rooms taking care of the triplets. TailGlider told them what to do if they are hungry and with other things that they need. TailGlider was sitting and waiting for Megatron to come around. Sigh. You were right Megatron. He did and was trying to control you. But now he won't. She looked up and saw that Megatron was coming around.

Please Megs, wake up for me, my love. Soon Megatron slowly opened his optics and looked around. He turned to his other side and saw his wife. He smiled seeing her. Hey. Hey Megs. You scared me, you know. Yah save it my dear. You'll never lose me. I am Megatron. I chuckled. Oops, sorry my Lord. I'll remember that. Umph. Well I never. I laughed. Sorry I had to do it. Yeah sure.

Knockout walked in and looked up and saw Lord Megatron was awake. My Liege, you're finally awake. Indeed, Knockout. Well just to let you know my Liege. You may not feel like yourself for just a couple of days. You may feel under the weather. I see, Knockout. I was sitting when I decided to joke with him. Well my Lord we'll get through this. Megatron immediately looked at you. And so did Knockout. I smiled at my husband. Hmmm. And how may I ask, seeker. Gasp. Megs. Well you called me Lord. So I think that is fair don't you think so Knockout. Knockout didn't know what to say. Uh, ummm, I guess so, my Liege, I don't know.

Well. I was about to walk off but Megatron grabbed my arm and pulled me to him and soon he kissed me. My eyes widened after this but soon they closed. Soon I felt him pushing his tongue in my mouth. I started moaning. Soon we stopped.

I went and whispered in his audio receptors. I hope later on we could do this without anyone around. I want more with you. You haven't given me that yet. Megatron shook and shivered after hearing this. He whispered back. My dear, your wish is my command. He chuckled. I smiled and walked out going to check on how the triplets are doing and our 2 kids are doing. Megatron watched you leaving. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have a wonderful wife and a loving queen like you in his life. He felt proud.