32

Megatron lifted FlightDragon and they both left the med bay. FlightDragon rested her helm on her sire's chest. Megatron walked inside his quarters and walked in and saw you fast asleep. He walked forward and headed straight to the trine's room. Dread-Quake-Storm was sitting down and coloring when he saw the doors open. He looked and saw his sire walking in with his sister. Sire. Is sissy going to be okay? Yes. She is. She's just feeling a tad under the weather. But don't bother her. She needs rest. FlightDragon just messaged me in our bond if you need anything. He went down and nuzzled her. She purred. I will sire. Megatron kissed her helm and walked out.

Megatron walked and saw you still sleeping on the berth. He chuckled. He walked over and did something unexpected. He went and used his digits and went underneath your plating that was covering one sensitive area. You were sleeping until you felt it. You gasped but soon you moaned feeling the pleasure. Megatron smiled and went further. He went and curled his digits going into rougher. Ummm. Soon you did a deep whine. Soon you heard a voice. Overload for me, my queen. Megatron said to you in a seductive voice. Soon I overloaded hard on his digits. I moaned, feeling the pleasure. Soon I felt him removing his digits. I looked at him and saw him licking the juices of his digits. He then looked at you. You are very tasty my queen. He said while chuckling. I chuckled back. Well, I have to be, don't I. Well, only for you. Oohoo. That's a strong one there. Hmm. So how's FlightDragon? She'll be fine. She just got a bug. And should be feeling better soon. I looked and saw our daughter.

Megs. I pointed in the direction. Megatron looked. Sighs. FlightDragon you need to rest. Sire, I was but *coughing*. But my brother is not letting me. The noise is getting annoying. Megs. Why not have her rest in the spare room here in our room. Megatron nodded. He walked over and lifted FlightDragon up. Megatron walked and typed some codes in. The doors opened and he walked inside and laid FlightDragon down on the berth. He walked over and grabbed a blanket. He walked back over and covered her up. Try to get some rest my little princess. Because you need it in order to get well. Megatron kissed her helm. And he walked off and he erased the codes for the doors to open at any time. He then walked back into his quarters and he sat down at his desk.

I slowly got up and wanted to do the same thing as he did to me. I bent down and slowly rubbed his aft. He jumped up then went down hard making the chair snap and break and making him fall hard on the floor hitting his aft. Umph. Ouch. I slowly backed up. Megatron slowly got up and rubbed his aft. Damn TailGlider. I went and covered his mouth. Megs. The kids could've heard you. He went and moved my hand. Yes they could've. But you shouldn't have done that. Now look. I have to get a new chair. And not only that we still need a new door for the trines room. I went over and kissed him. I know about the door, Megs. I ain't that stupid. Megaton looked at you. I didn't call you stupid. I am just saying my dear. He was walking but I quickly went and did it again. Soon I heard some make a deep whine. My dear. Please. Not now. Soon his legs were shaking. My dear, please. Soon his legs gave out but I caught him and I immediately kissed him. Soon I looked at him. He smiled. He went and cupped your face and kissed you even more. Soon we backed away. Megatron slowly got up and walked away with his legs still shaking after that one intense thing that you gave him.